Official Mazda CX-7 Specs, Pics + PDF!

It looks like Mazda has moved its market to Hong Kong, and even named the new MPV as a Mazda8. Great name, I think. I think it's a good name that is worthy from the Mazda3. And it's been a while that Mazda should offer something against the Sienna AWD. It's about time to wake up, man.

I hope that if it comes here in the US unlike the Mazda5 (i.e. without great options). But as things are done here in the US, the Mazda8 fully loaded with AWD will make perfect sense. A cheap and contentless Mazda5, and a bigger fully loaded Mazda8 with AWD system. If it comes here, I think Mazda is really on the track to success. I really like Mazda's works for offering such cars in the market in the US such as Mazda3, Mazda5, Miata, RX-8, and the new CX-7. If I have the money and the space in my garage, I'll own each one of them since they are different masterpieces (although the Mazda3 interior designs should learn some lessons from VW such as lighting, and ergonomics), and different cars. But since I don't, I'll have to be really really REALLY selective.

I'm really in to the new MPV, or Mazda8. I holding my purchase for this one, hopefully. I can't wait to get a bigger hatchback with turbo and AWD for winter, well you can call it minivan. I'll give the mini one to my wife (i.e. Mazda3). The CX-7 is great, but I don't need the height. Furthermore, there's not enough space. The future CX-9 is also great because it has the space, but the height and weight are not my piece of cake. Please bring the Mazda8 here.

Anyway, Toyota and Honda are going hybrid now. So, Mazda can come here with great styling, handling, and luxury content such as HID and etc...

Last edited:
mazda-cx-7-5054.jpg

mazda-cx-7-5058.jpg

mazda-cx-7-5060.jpg

mazda-cx-7-5061.jpg

Buddy's CX7 at Golf Course Today

Just a pic through the pines at the golf course eh....

Attachments

• PICT0029.JPG
    PICT0029.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 979
  • PICT0030.JPG
    PICT0030.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 998
I almost picked me up that bad boy today, I took it for a test drive and i was feeling the power that it had but i did not like the body and color. I might decide i want a black one with black rims later on and see if mazda could get me one.

that's an automatic with electronic gear selection override

not even close to being a manual

Back