We lost a fellow brother last night...

(sad2) WOW............sorry to hear about shannon, this is by far the worst news to ever get........this really hits close to home especially during the holidays.....my condolences go out to his friends and family.

I mean these forums are like a small family even though most of the people on here will never meet eachother we are still brought together by one thing, our passion for cars. With that said, If there is anything i can do PM me or what ever, I will try to help in any way posibble. (sad2)

I'm still in a state of shock that this happened to someone who seems so close.
RIP Shannon.

-Chris

JohnnieblackDX said:
To Shannons mother and family: Prayer changes things and you most definately have mine. Sorry to have omitted you all in the last post. God's grace be with you.

Where was GOD last night..I mean he was just a kid. Sad. :(

He was a kid who was speeding. GOD can't control that. He can't hold every single persons hand 1killercls. That is pretty shallow if you are blaming him for this tragedy. He was a kid who, like everyone else here, understands the consequence and risks of speeding. Amazing that it is even being mentioned.

It doesnt matter how or why, it just happened and theres no need to argue over anything, so kindly, silence yourselves...

Yeah you guys are right and out of respect for the family because I know they are reading this thread I will stop with my argument because it is clearly not the thread for one. It just upsets me that people find others to blame when things happen except themselves.

My condolences to Shannon's family. Topher and I met him at Chollie's and he was a very nice person. No parents should ever have to loose thier babies. My prayers are with you!

Last edited:
fkmitsu said:
lets not turn this into another flame war please
and
Super Mario said:
It doesnt matter how or why, it just happened and theres no need to argue over anything, so kindly, silence yourselves...
thank you

:(

I didn't personally know him, but what a horrible loss. I am so, so terribly sorry for his friends and family. My heart and prayers go out to them.

tyrant -- I'll be sending a card to that address you listed earlier. Please make sure his family receives it!

tyrant - I sent Matty some $ for the flowers. You guys are doing a great thing for his family.

Mother

No, It's not the girlfriend. This is his sister and his family. From Mom~ Again thank you for all the prayers and concerns. It would be a tribute to him if all of you could drive your ricers to the funeral on Friday. Eternal Hills off of 78, viewing from 10-2 and services following beginning at 2. Thank you all for all of your supportand love for Shannon and keeping his spirit alive.
Mother of Shannon 1338

Last edited:
I would attend if I did not live so far away. I am really sorry for your loss. It breaks my heart......especially during the holiday season.

same here.

sanblaster1 said:
I would attend if I did not live so far away. I am really sorry for your loss. It breaks my heart......especially during the holiday season.

Back