Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: We lost a fellow brother last night...

yes i would asume so

Quote Originally Posted by Roywhitep5
    someone is using 1338's username to view this thread. possibly the gf?
    03.5 MSP > 05 STI > 07 Ram 1500
    90 Miata

MSP & MS3

Quote Originally Posted by sanblaster1
    A seatbelt and driving the speed limit, would have saved his life. I see it way too much and it sucks to lose people because of this. I am sorry for the loss once again but absolutely preventable and it just hurts to see young people dying to this shit. Sadness....
    I don't know man... did you see that car? the way it looked, it doesn't look like a seatbelt would have done anything. Driving the speed limit may have helped but... where did you see he was driving over the speed limit? I suppose it's reasonable enough to assume... but in reality, you're right. seatbelts aren't worn enough... we should all make a habit of it. as for the speed limit... well, no one's ever going to drive that so we might as well be as safe as possible.

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBlueP5
    I just got home and saw this on the news and recorded it with my DVR i was like whoa hold up, thats a MSP. I was wondering if i had ever met him. Either way, it is definantly terrible news, and i wish the best for his close friends and family, and in particular his girlfriend. If there is anything i can do, please send me a PM or email.

any way you can get that off the dvr and send to me?
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Silver Pro FSDET

Oh man... im loss for words... thats so sad...

My Condolences to all his loved ones.

RIP Shannon

Wham Bam thank you Ma'am Velocifero's Avatar

VRM MS6, Sunlight Silver MSP

I'll be at the service ron. Anybody that wants to meet up woth me and go together let me know.
    You like the Harlem Shake? See mine..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2o13...P8UN4OMXCys86g

Donated: $10

2008 | BMW e90 |

wow. i never met him but please accept my condolences. it sends shivers up my spine cause you never know when is your last day. DOnt take life for granted and be safe
    LATEST: New car smell
    APPERANCE: STOCK
    AUDIO: STOCK
    WHEELS: STOCK
    TO BE INSTALLED: 18" Kazera KZ-A Black Rims | Tires?? | EBC Green Stuff pads | KVR Drilled Rotors | MSP Shift Knob

muffled screams
    Protege5 & Protege FS Moderator

1992 Miata / 2003 Pathfinder

yeah. I read abt it earlier, but I just got back from school / work and had time to think. Stuff like this really puts things into perspective. Keep him, and his friends and family in y'alls thoughts and prayers.
    ~Andrew
    Atlanta Region SCCA
    114 DP

Registered Member JohnnieblackDX's Avatar

Mazda,Protege DX

At some point it ends

I have not spoken or been on this forum in months. I have been caught up in the storms that my life has thrown me on every corner and every horizon. My life has changed so much since the last time I seen you guys. I am not here to speak about my own life and trials that come with it. But to identify that a life change has taken place in your life Ron, and so many others. I imagine that the world looks a little different to you at this point in time. It is profound how life begins to become so surreal when a life storm comes our way. Some things begin to loose their importance and we begin to question the trivial things in life, and start to look at the point of this life. I dont know a whole lot, but I do know that God has brought me through the things that I thought would take me under. And when the pain would not stop and I was constantly stressing. On the eve of those storms there always laid a blessing. He said he will not put more on you than you can bare. And will always provide a way to escape. He was my escape. I do not know about your faith or what or who you worship if anyone at all. Sometimes these things sound like a nursery rhyme. And some may ask why am I bringing up God? Just ask yourself is there a better time to wonder if there is anything left after the ashes of this life have settled? Death is a fact of life, people can ignore it if they like. But that is one appointment that God will not let us miss. For what it is worth Ron I would like to say God be with you. And that is the most that I can give to anyone who is going through a storm like this.
    DIS NOT DA MAINLAND!!!!!!! SO GO HOME HAOLEZ

Bulai'a ROCKS!!!!!

"I LOVE IT WHEN U CALL ME BULAIIIIIIIIII'A"

Donated: $16.74

05 5MT Subaru Legacy GT Wagon

I am really sorry to hear this, a loss of anyone is life changing and even though I didnt know him personally he was a part of this community and it makes me sad. I will pray for his friends and family. May he rest in peace..
    Amy
    05 G35x - The Daily
    99 RSTi - The Toy

I just got word that Shannons mom has been reading what everyone has been saying, and wanted me to pass a message along to everyone that has posted.

Thank you very much for everyones support and anyone that wants to come to the service I would greatly appreciate it
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

'94 Miata! '10 Mazda5 Sport 5MT, '16 Mazda3 S GT

I'm sorry to say I missed my chance to know him.

For those that got the chance, my condolences on your loss.

-Eric

2003 MP5

wow, i didn't know him, but while looking at his "myspace" an listening to that song and flipping between the car picture and this thread i broke a tear
    so sad to see people go, especially this damn young. i wonder what his last thoughts were when he was coming around that corner :'(
    RIP bro
    Quote Originally Posted by scorch70
    Miller is a big son-of-a-bitch. He could twist me into a pretzel.
    proud member of FAGMOB

formerly Midnightracer22 Midnight22's Avatar

'03 Mazda Protege5, 94 Jeep Wrangler

my condolences on your loss... my thoughts are with you
    Owned
    2003 Mazda Protege5 2.0L (ie chipmunks on steriods) 157k original miles, original clutch (drive it like you stole it)
    - Modifications: AWR front engine mount, removed resonators, Window Mod, Sunroof Mod, Foglight Mod, Blacked Out Headlight Mod, Oil in the Coolant and Coolant in the Oil Mod

1992 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6 - 14k revs ftw

1994 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L work in progress

Registered Member JohnnieblackDX's Avatar

Mazda,Protege DX

Shannons Mother

Quote Originally Posted by ^tyrant^
    I just got word that Shannons mom has been reading what everyone has been saying, and wanted me to pass a message along to everyone that has posted.

Thank you very much for everyones support and anyone that wants to come to the service I would greatly appreciate it
    To Shannons mother and family: Prayer changes things and you most definately have mine. Sorry to have omitted you all in the last post. God's grace be with you.

2010 MS3

I am going to do my very best to make it to the service. Currently I have to work, but that easily be changed.

Scott: I would be up for meeting you somewhere and following you there... or meeting anyone for that matter.

01' MP3 #562

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast