We lost a fellow brother last night...

If anyone wants to send card or anything you can send them to me and i will give to his family.

Ron Rolfes
3457 Centerville lane
Snellville, Ga 30039

wow, that sucks ass. sorry to hear. my condolences to the family and friends...was he at rick's (redwagon02) house party after nopi?

omg...i just read this....so so sad!
my prayers go out to his family and friends.
though i did not get the chance to meet him, he was a mazda brother. he will be missed.

if it was not an 8 hr drive to snellville from melbourne, i would drive it, just to show my support and be there for people!

RIP!

Horrible, just horrible. This forum has always prided itself on keeping everyone alive in a wreck. Since being on here in Sept 01 I don't recall a single death.

Very sorry to hear about this. Give my regards.

He, his family and friends will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so very sorry to hear of this. :(

*Drops a line in my prayers tonite for him and his family* Please pass on my sorrow to you and his family.

Craig.

Damn... I just left Road Atlanta today. Those roads around Buford, where I was staying, can be very deceptive. I'm not sure how they are elsewhere, but I'd imagine they're similar. It goes without saying that he'll be missed, and it's a sad day for the forum, but especially for his friends and family. My prayers are with you.

Sorry to hear for your loss. I cant say i know who 1338 is but i my condolences are sent nevertheless.

Although I did not know him I offer my condolences as well. All too often we find ourselves as a collective family saying those words. May his family find the strength that they need to make it through this time.

R

I send out my condolences to Shannons family....I have dealt with him in the past and he was a good guy....I hope the family knows we will be praying for them.

Its always a sad day when we lose one of our own (sad2)

wow, very sorry to hear, my condolences to his family and everyone who knew him.

My condolences to his family.
I hope that everyone will remember to always wear their seatbelts and drive safely.
Does anyone know if it was raining or how/why this could have happened?
It's nice to see our community come together to remember one of our own.
RIP Shannon...

Crazee D said:
My condolences to his family.
I hope that everyone will remember to always wear their seatbelts and drive safely.
Does anyone know if it was raining or how/why this could have happened?
It's nice to see our community come together to remember one of our own.
RIP Shannon...
it wasn't raining and it isn't really known at this time what happpened, officially high speeds are being being blamed according to news reports and officials, I have heard that the stretch of road wasn't too curvy either so it will be hard to determine. just remember to drive safely because there are a lot of people who care for you and nobody should pass away that young.

Back