Cheap Replacement Parts?

Damn I've been gone for a long time! I used to come on these forums ALL the time a few years ago. I could actually answer people's questions back then. Now on the other hand, I need some help. I desperately need to replace a few things.

Do any of you know where I can get OEM replacement parts..... CHEAP? I don't want to go to the stealership unless it is absolutely necessary. I NEED the 4 tokico shocks, O2 sensors, and Rear Sway bar bushings.

Ahhh yes.... the rear sway bar bushings. My absolute favorite thing about this car! :bs: I've replaced them once... years ago... and then just turned the radio up. It seems there have been a few threads about them since I've been gone. [/endhugeloadofsarcasm] I'll be sure to get to reading those. However, if any of you know the latest info (like part numbers, TSB, etc.) I would be EXTREMELY GREATFUL if you shared it with me. You would be saving me a lot of time. (Which I don't have much of, hence my utter lack of presence on the forums :( )

So any info you guys can give me will be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance, Jon.

i get 30% or more off retail price from mazda. let me know what you want to buy.

Captain KRM P5 said:
i get 30% or more off retail price from mazda. let me know what you want to buy.

I thought I did in my first post?!? (uhm) lol

I need all 4 OEM tokico shocks, rear sway bar bushings, and possibly new 02 sensors. If you can let me know how much they are, and how much to ship to New Jersey.... I can send you the money tomorrow.

jonlisle20 said:
I thought I did in my first post?!? (uhm) lol

I need all 4 OEM tokico shocks, rear sway bar bushings, and possibly new 02 sensors. If you can let me know how much they are, and how much to ship to New Jersey.... I can send you the money tomorrow.

shocks are 399 plus shipping, bushings are about 19 dollars and each o2 sensor is about 109. i will have to confirm pricing on monday to be 100% sure as i likely get it all cheaper.

Captain KRM P5 said:
shocks are 399 plus shipping, bushings are about 19 dollars and each o2 sensor is about 109. i will have to confirm pricing on monday to be 100% sure as i likely get it all cheaper.

Yeah, definetly let me know on Monday. I'm most certainly interested.

Back