Miata Performance Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetBote

I might be committing forum suicide here by saying. this but it sounds to me like MAM is a POS company at the moment. One side says that the performance is great, but then there are a whole bunch of people that say that they are waiting months for their stuff, and the "alleged" douche bags at MAM aren't doing chit to help. I'm just getting this from the readings. So, the sleeper kit is what really seems to be getting my attention, but is there a reputable company that supplies something similar that I can get without the waiting game from MAM?

Also, what about exhaust? I don't want the crappy bumble bee in a can/ fart in a can/ wanna be glasspack sound. If thats all there is, then I'd rather stay stock. But I want something that has a nice deep tone ( I know, its hard to do with a 1.6l) but what are you guys and gals running?

Last edited:
i have a racing beat dual exhaust on my 92 and its funny cuz i got it installed like 2 months or so ago but never actually heard the car from the outside till last week when i visited a friend and told him to drive the car up and down the road so i could hear it lol. i was happy (thumb) it has a nice deep tone to it yet not loud enough that you cant hold a conversation with someone in the passengers seat. plus it looks great too, mind the unpainted kit and the left side isnt cut out yet hehe but that will come in a few weeks.

4.jpg

oh fack...for the sake of the miata, please go back to stock taillights. there's too much chrome in that set

JetBote said:
I might be committing forum suicide here by saying. this but it sounds to me like MAM is a POS company at the moment. One side says that the performance is great, but then there are a whole bunch of people that say that they are waiting months for their stuff, and the "alleged" douche bags at MAM aren't doing chit to help. I'm just getting this from the readings. So, the sleeper kit is what really seems to be getting my attention, but is there a reputable company that supplies something similar that I can get without the waiting game from MAM?

Also, what about exhaust? I don't want the crappy bumble bee in a can/ fart in a can/ wanna be glasspack sound. If thats all there is, then I'd rather stay stock. But I want something that has a nice deep tone ( I know, its hard to do with a 1.6l) but what are you guys and gals running?

why is this posted in the miata section ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back