Anyone have any good ideas for a small business?

I am in this small business/entrepreneurship class, and we have to make a business plan for an innovative idea. At first my group was going to produce beer pong tables, but I didn't think it was such a hot idea and neither did our teacher. So we decided to ask around and see if anyone has any good ideas. I just took this class as an elective and realized I am no entrepreneur. So anyone have any cool ideas? It has to be something unique. And nothing with cars since my group is me, my friend, and 3 girls who know nothing about cars whatsoever...

i say a garage for women. one side is for routine maintenance stuff, i.e. oil changes, brakes, tires, just simple stuff. the other side is a salon where they can get their hair and nails done while they wait for the work on their car to be done.

make a dvd player with boob sensing technology that allows you to skip to the next boob scene whenever you want.

how bout a website that allows people to review the dealerships in their area rather than simply relying on the fake reviews that each car company puts together?

jred321 said:
how bout a website that allows people to review the dealerships in their area rather than simply relying on the fake reviews that each car company puts together?

dealership or stealership (thumb) then i can say bad things about ocean mazda sneaking in extra fees and everyone would know to watch out

Back