familia and sport 20 badges

h8tr729

:
2003 mazda protege5
Does anyone know where i can get the familia and sport 20 badges? These are the correct ones for the P5 are they not?

It will either be a familia emblem or sport 20 badge. Both go in place for the Protege 5 emblem. The familia emblem prongs match up perfectly. The sport 20 is just a badge, not an emblem.

Just how JDM do you want to be also? Sport 20 is of course the sport/faster model in Japan. The familia is just the base model in Japan.

No glue required, maybe two way stick tape for the emblem. The badge comes with adhesive in the back.

Peace

exactly what l8r said...and yeah corksport.com i got em in 2 weeks, not bad since something i ordered w/ them was on back order...l8r, i still haven't put em on yet lol...

you'll need a hair dryer but b careful not 2 bubble your paint and dental floss...or some have done it w/ just a dental floss...1 person has told me they just used a lot of thread 2 get off the stock badge w/ a bit of elbow grease...oh and there is 2 pegs in between there...once u get the adhesive off, u pop the stock badge off...good luck

Latest posts

Back