Mazdaspeed6 Bolt Pattern?

FX-MAN

:
2006 Mazdaspeed6
Can someone (who PLEASE knows what they are talking about) tell me the bolt pattern of the Mazdaspeed6? 5/???? is it the same as the Mazda 6? I can't find it in the owner's manual.

I also need to know the width of the 18" wheels that come stock with the Mazdaspeed6 (or min/max tire width for these rims would work also).

I am trying to get winter tires and hopefully smaller steel rims (this thing can't handle snow AT ALL on the stock wheels and tires).

The wheels are listed as 7x18". I don't know the bolt circle but I would guess that it is the 5x114.3 Mazda uses on other models.

FX-MAN said:
Can someone (who PLEASE knows what they are talking about) tell me the bolt pattern of the Mazdaspeed6? 5/???? is it the same as the Mazda 6? I can't find it in the owner's manual.

I also need to know the width of the 18" wheels that come stock with the Mazdaspeed6 (or min/max tire width for these rims would work also).

I am trying to get winter tires and hopefully smaller steel rims (this thing can't handle snow AT ALL on the stock wheels and tires).
Congrats FX-MAN, on your MS6 purchase. Please share what info you find out. And definitely let us see your purchase when you get it hooked up. I'm trying to figure out what rims and shoes I will put on it.

R

After all the research I thought I would post the answer for anyone interested.

Stock = 18x7 w/ 55mm Offset 5x114.3 bolt pattern

I put 17x7 Motegi DPK alloys on there with a 42mm offset and everything works great. There is no way anyone will ever get 16" wheels on this car unless you swap the front breaks for smaller ones. 17s just BARELY fit, and it's becuase of the way this wheel is bowed out for large calipers. I strongly urge anyone with an MS6 to go to a shop and make sure wheels fit before you buy them.

http://www.101tires.com/wheel.asp?image=large&wheelbrand=Motegi&wheelmodel=DPK+-+Hyper+Black

Last edited:
swaping the brakes to smaller ones is not good.

Back