What have you done to your P5 today?

aMaff said:
Is the roof black too? How far back does that go? It looks sharp tho!

Yes...the roof is black too...it stops right at the line where the spoiler is.(thumb)

I drove it again today...and got hit with rocks twice on the way to work :mad:

Rdshark1 said:
Yes...the roof is black too...it stops right at the line where the spoiler is.(thumb)

I drove it again today...and got hit with rocks twice on the way to work :mad:

that sucks...i hate rocks - "you know somethin' joe rogan, i smoke rocks"
------dave chapelle

either way, your car is SICK...love the paint job

btw, not tryin' to (blowjob)

edit: is that a silver/gray outline around the black too???

Johnnybass said:
that sucks...i hate rocks - "you know somethin' joe rogan, i smoke rocks"
------dave chapelle

either way, your car is SICK...love the paint job

btw, not tryin' to (blowjob)

edit: is that a silver/gray outline around the black too???

Thanks...the pimp-striping was a dark charcoal grey last year, but I had my guy change it to a more sparkly silver color. :)

I drove it today. When I have time, I need to put on the front license plate since I just got a parking ticket (not a fix it) when my car parked on the street. now I park my car in my company's parking lot to hide it from those blood sucking bitches (aka cops)

i kissed a f*cking curb this morning. f*cking brilliant. f*ck. cracked the kit. sh*t. stupidass fiberglass from hell. im redoing the front end next year. dammit. f*ck.

I looked at my car, shook my head and said "WTF was in that rain yesterday!?" My car has white water residue ALL OVER IT!

Then I drove to work...

aMaff said:
I looked at my car, shook my head and said "WTF was in that rain yesterday!?" My car has white water residue ALL OVER IT!

Then I drove to work...
ew. cloud semen.

today, my day off, i installed my "ebay intake" with a K&N filter and my Ractive axle-back. both fit surprisingly well, help the car sound so much nicer, and give the throttle a much more crisp responive feeling. and best of all i got incredible prices on it all, so i have much more in the budget to spend on other stuff!

Yesterday I pulled out the 84 thousand mile, rod knocking motor. Today I install the new (used ) 28 thousand mile motor.

iracemine said:
scratched the s*** out of it putting the lawn mower away for the winter

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! That makes me sad.

Today I hand washed my P5 with warm water while it was 35 degrees F outside.

Stupid New York state thruway and random snow storm in Syracuse on my way back home got my car all salty.

GreyMan said:
Modified my 2003.5 MSP axleback exhaust...cut cut...weld. Now i gotta mod the rear bumper (deadhorse

Is that the really wide oval tip axleback? is it just too wide for the cutout, or does it just not match the curve?

zverg said:
Is that the really wide oval tip axleback? is it just too wide for the cutout, or does it just not match the curve?

Yep, thats the one. And yep its juuuuust a little too wide but it matches the curve on top of the muffler tip.

Back