What have you done to your P5 today?

Scored chrome trim for oem grille & new rr sway bar. Stared enough to get wife out in garage asking what I'm doing for the 40000th time. Oops, forgot to rotate tires when doing oil change last weekend. That'll be tommorrow's what have I done. hiho hiho it's off to the garage i go.................

Took roof racks off and removed the mazda sunroof deflector.

NO MORE WIND NOISE!
So glad I did that.

Yesterday I drove the P5 to get a Jamba Juice. Today I'm back in the Miata. Somedays I'm on the scooter, you just can never tell with me....

set off a few car alarms while starting it...

Oh yeah, that happens so often I forget to count it.........

Nomad said:
Took roof racks off and removed the mazda sunroof deflector.

NO MORE WIND NOISE!
So glad I did that.
Post a How to thingy! I totally want to do that! That thing is SO useless, but i don't want to jerry rig it, I want to do it right...

capnsavem said:
what are you? a pirate?

what if me is ....
I dare you to challenge me and me shipmates

for we run the toughest, ship a low down limey bloke like you has ever seen

her poop decks a as clean as a peg boy's whistle and soft as a fair maidens insides!

(s***...i just scared myself - where the **** did that com from?)

WIERDED OOOUUUTT! Seriously...*shudders* "soft as a fair maidens insides!" Freeeaaakkk! (hah)

cable43 said:
what if me is ....
I dare you to challenge me and me shipmates

for we run the toughest, ship a low down limey bloke like you has ever seen

her poop decks a as clean as a peg boy's whistle and soft as a fair maidens insides!

(s***...i just scared myself - where the **** did that com from?)

lol (rlaugh)

i got a new licence plate frame!... hey its kinda exciting, i got rid of my old retardo dealer one

Pretzellogic said:
Uh... I swore at my P5 today.

A couple times.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go apologize!

:D

Today I put my Mazdaspeed floormats in and slapped my roofrack back on. My car is getting close to it's "wintermobile" state. Then I sat in the garage and stared at my car for a while and took my two stock rear exhaust mounts off and put the two Kartboy ones back on and this time my Racing Beat cat-back isn't rubbing. Then I found my replacement rear brake pads and replaced my rear wiper. It was either that or study for my finals :p

Today I drove it...and took a picture to capture the early morning light:

peekaboo.jpg

Is the roof black too? How far back does that go? It looks sharp tho!

I bought it some floor mats to keep it in better shape. Hope they do the job.

Well, I only got my P5 last night, so I haven't had time to do much to it yet, other than enjoy driving it!

Latest posts

Back