What have you done to your P5 today?

wow, maybe mine will start breaking soon? Or I got one of the good ones? I just rolled 35k miles, it still smells new and is solid like the day I bought it. The only problem I've had is a flat tire...

zverg said:
Oh and btw ronin get the racing beat.. I should cut the video I took inside my car yesterday, the first audio clip I have of my Racing Beat / Ractive header setup. I love the sound so much, hearing the audio from the video makes me want to drive so much!

Right now though the vid is 900MB so I'll have to cut it leaving just the good stuff :D

That is the direction I think I am going to go in, just have to decide if i want to go with the midpipe or not. Yeah, I am getting pretty tired of this snow crap, I will just have to keep on shopping for goodies for the P5 to put on in spring. It was the first chance I had to take pics, just wish that there was no snow (argh), compared to yours I still have a wasy to go though. (thumb)

passed inspection with an OBX Header on and shaved bumper lenses (and a bunch of other s***)

love my mechanic!!!!!!!!

I threw in the head unit and sub tonight... lots of tuning to do.. but despite the really small enclosure.. (.3~.4 cuft) the JL is still sounding pretty good... Just got to tune it up, make sure everythings ok.. then pull it and the enclosure back out and carpet it.. Was definitely the hardest enclosure I ever built, making it fit on the right side... 12 seperate pcs of wood. I will throw up some pics, once I got it finished.. Now I am done until I pick up some wheels..

I unloaded my race rubber from this weekend this afternoon, and put the back seat bottoms, back head rests, and the 3 passenger floormats back in. Also took out my torque wrench. Still have to take the jack out tho lol

Put my snows on a couple weeks ago.....been trying to find/fix my rear clunk I have had for some time......

have to change my oil maybe tomorrow night?

waiting for a big snow storn to come to go screw around in the snow.......

not to muhc snow.. i cant wait to play in the empty parking lot.. snow drifting! (2thumbs)

Finally got the correct size tires put on the car, had to switch from pirelli's to toyo proxes 4. Just happy to have it done. Next project, waiting for new amp to come in to get the stereo system addressed

Protege52003 said:
forgot about that......put them in my car last week!
did you notice a difference with them? I put the silverstars in my driving lights and it made a huge difference, but someone had said that the P5 lights were bright enough so I didn't bother. I know when I drive I can tell where the driving light ends and the headlight begins(not a big change but it is there)

I haven't noticed much of a difference. Maybe the light is a bit whiter.

I've got to try and break loose the stupid foglight aiming bolts and raise them.
After that, I think the lights will be fine. I plan on getting the Luminics yellow high beam bulbs too, it should help cut through weather etc.

I put my blizzaks on a few weeks ago and experienced my first decent snow storm this past weekend when I was visiting my gf. these suckers rule!

On the to do list for this weeked...

Change front brake pads. I replaced the rears at the end of september, but the brake light keeps coming on and off, assuming it's my fronts now...That'll be fun in the freakin freezing weather we've been getting lately.

Change the oil? I can't remember when the last time I did it, but I'm sure I'm due by now.

Clean!! Must get all salt off of underbody!! I can hear it slowy eating away at my car!!

ronin12 said:
did you notice a difference with them? I put the silverstars in my driving lights and it made a huge difference, but someone had said that the P5 lights were bright enough so I didn't bother. I know when I drive I can tell where the driving light ends and the headlight begins(not a big change but it is there)

i have been using these lights that astral gets from london or something that are so similar to the silverstars. i really don't notice any difference over them. i guess both are better than the stock lights......i really did not know i had one light out until i saw it missing on someones bumper in front of me.

oh-well........i seem to go through lights fast with all the accessories i have running in my car.......???????

-R

Back