What have you done to your P5 today?

ok i got the rear motor mount in thanx to xelderx and then removed the cruise control and the a/c bought some hawk hp brake putting them on 2marrow and i got 626wheels with falken 615's on them today so yea i had a great day and GERTRUDE(car) is happy so i think that all will help this weekend when i got the tail of the dragon

quicksilvermp5 said:
installed the gemini reverse cowl hood last night and then drove it to work today and then i got my dg lip waiting for me at the office that was fast shipping, ordered monday got it today (wednesday)... thanks to the whole dg motorsports crew (Amie/John) and also to jessefamilia for the cf hood.

Uhh you know the drill....... pics!

quicksilvermp5 said:
installed the gemini reverse cowl hood last night and then drove it to work today and then i got my dg lip waiting for me at the office that was fast shipping, ordered monday got it today (wednesday)... thanks to the whole dg motorsports crew (Amie/John) and also to jessefamilia for the cf hood.

lucky.

Polish The Valve Cover (Again)

New%20Stuff%20For%20UL%20-%20%2827%29.jpg.jpg

test fitted the dg lip last night and it looks sweet...the only question now is to either paint it silver or black (shrug)...silver matches the car and black matches the hood. decisions decisions...

Breeegz said:
Uhh you know the drill....... pics!

well here is the pic of the hood... ill try to get pics of the lip installed... cant decide wether to paint it black or factory silver...

Attachments

• 554484310_l.jpg
    554484310_l.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 180
  • 554480488_l.jpg
    554480488_l.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 166
quicksilvermp5 said:
well here is the pic of the hood... ill try to get pics of the lip installed... cant decide wether to paint it black or factory silver...

Why not half and half on the lip? Top half silver bottom half black. People do it with their CF lip and it looks great.

Breeegz said:
it looks sweet..... that's the hood I want
thanks...

zverg said:
Why not half and half on the lip? Top half silver bottom half black. People do it with their CF lip and it looks great.
i was toying wit that idea too... but come to think of it, its not carbon fiber though, though either or would look good yea?

*edit* zverg, your car looks clean... i likes!

Last edited:
quicksilvermp5 said:

what headlights do you have...and also do you have overlays or catz, etc..?

Boston5761 said:
what headlights do you have...and also do you have overlays or catz, etc..?

i have bluebatmobile yellow fog overlays and as for the headlights, painted black housing with ge falcon high beams and silvania oem low beams.

Back