What have you done to your P5 today?

Im going home today, finally get to see the precious. I need to think of a new project to work on, anything that gives me an excuse to waste a day on the car. Maybe I'll pull the exhaust and try to get the fitment just a little more perfect.

red.jpg

Ordered this for my kartboy combo coming end of this week! Can't wait to get them installed this weekend!!!!!

-R

got my iRiver fm transmitter for my psp. decided that it was the easier route than the auxmod. the sound quality of my movies sound just fine, but the music quality sucks. then again, i didnt buy it for the music so it serves my purpose just fine. now i need to visit arkon for a good psp mount

This is the second day in a row I've had to drive it to work :wtf:

finally spotted a midnight blue p5, so far I have spotted all the stock colors except black...

I've seen a red p5 around G-town with a big vinal decal going across the doors too...

Protege52003 said:
red.jpg

Ordered this for my kartboy combo coming end of this week! Can't wait to get them installed this weekend!!!!!

-R

Hehe...that's my pic. I designed the webpage.

I will throw up some pics at the end of this month...maybe early next month when it starts getting nicer here. They are too nice to let the salt and road s*** get on.

rednecks_r_us said:
I want to see pictures of those installed

thanks red... ill prolly put up some pics once i get it installed and maybe all at the same time when the dg lip comes in too painted painted of course, Amie said it'll be here within 3-4 days...can't wait...

Haven't seen my 5 in a week now. Last time I saw it it was 35 miles from home with the front end bashed in. :(

I just installed a set of Sparco pedals, look great but had some trouble with install but hopefully everything will work out (nailbyt)

installed the gemini reverse cowl hood last night and then drove it to work today and then i got my dg lip waiting for me at the office that was fast shipping, ordered monday got it today (wednesday)... thanks to the whole dg motorsports crew (Amie/John) and also to jessefamilia for the cf hood.

Last edited:
Back