What have you done to your P5 today?

altspace said:
Wow....took that long? Does this mean this thread will end now? Noooooo!

NO! I hope it dosen't end! It took this long because, winter kiked in and slippery roads you know what I mean(wife driving). If she rear ended with dry roads imagine with snow!! (boom07)

altspace said:
Chronus, do you have an intake as well? I find that with my SRI and RB muffler it's plenty loud at wot.

Yep, I have a SRI also with an K&N filter. The exhaust is noticable untill it reaches 4k or so then my engine drowns it out.

I would certainly not call it loud at all, but it is very nice to have a deep sound.

I had the MS muffler and all that did was drone. The combo I have now is perfect. Might add a header for a bit more exhaust flow, not sure though if it'll be work it though since the rest of my exhaust system uses stock piping.

i pulled off all of my exhaust components including turbo from the engine. took the radiator out. pulled the front bumper off. took out all intercooler piping... discovered that my intercooler had a large amount of water in it...

altspace said:
I had the MS muffler and all that did was drone. The combo I have now is perfect. Might add a header for a bit more exhaust flow, not sure though if it'll be work it though since the rest of my exhaust system uses stock piping.

RB catback + header sounds great. It has a nice growl but it's quieter than just the MS axleback with the rest of the exhaust stock.

Hopefully when I get a midpipe it isn't too loud.

I'm doing an experiment this weekend...maybe some1's done it before and can tell me the results b4 I try it:

I'm getting the RB Cat back, but I'm curious how it would sound w/ the MS AxleBack section...any1 tried it? I"m pretty sure it would be louder than stock w/ just the MS, but I'll have the exhaust off so I figure I may as well play around for a bit

aMaff said:
I'm doing an experiment this weekend...maybe some1's done it before and can tell me the results b4 I try it:

I'm getting the RB Cat back, but I'm curious how it would sound w/ the MS AxleBack section...any1 tried it? I"m pretty sure it would be louder than stock w/ just the MS, but I'll have the exhaust off so I figure I may as well play around for a bit

I was going to try this a couple weeks ago when I was cleaning out the closet in the garage and found my MS axleback. I tried getting the bolts off my Racing Beat but after being on there only a couple of months they were seized. I didn't bother trying too hard because I knew it was going to be really loud.

Definitely play around with it when you get the RB cat back.

bought her the dg urethane lip kit, i guess it's time to give her a little face lift =)... and Amie, Johndg and dg motorsports are nice enough to give me a good deal...good customers service. ill give 'em + rep each!!! (thumb)

went for a drive today on backs roads and got her up to about 104mph. would have gone higher but damn stop signs got in the way.

Back