What have you done to your P5 today?

hellbillypro5 said:
i played around drove the s*** outa it and poped some fire balls at some hondas thats always fun seein as how i have a side pipe and it shots out rite at there door window yea its funny seein their face
HAHAHAHA awesome

messed wiht the coilovers for a lil while.. decided i was gonna wait till i had some extra hands and spring compressors.. so my car will hafta deal wiht me buying a new 06 12" Kicker L7 for it.. and a good ole car cleaning

drove around all day...then got home and wiped all the dust and dirt offa it *microfiber mits kick ass lol*

hellbillypro5 said:
i played around drove the s*** outa it and poped some fire balls at some hondas thats always fun seein as how i have a side pipe and it shots out rite at there door window yea its funny seein their face
Pics?

pics of the fire or the side pipe i will see if i have any and then i will post them for you guys if not then i will have to go out and take some

Did a couple E-brake manuvers in an empty Miccy D's parking lot...

Breeegz said:
Did a couple E-brake manuvers in an empty Miccy D's parking lot...
hehe, yeah. Left a couple black lines in an empty parking lot. Corner + gas = skreech ;)

hellbillypro5 said:
pics of the fire or the side pipe i will see if i have any and then i will post them for you guys if not then i will have to go out and take some
the side pipe mostly, i'd like to see how that looks. but the fire too if you have any :)

detailed the p5 (finally a new sig pic, its all shiney lol) turtle wax Ice Synthetic Detal Spray kicks mad ass, i def recommend it. also polished the wheels up and put on tire shine and rain-x

edit: when i get the ones on my film camera developed i put a better one up here, cuz my digi cam blows

I took out a mailbox on a red steel post this morning at around 8 am.

i slid on some gravel salt and dirt and then... whack!

I went up to the house, the guy said that it happens to his mailbox a few times a year, I gave him $100 for the mailbox and a quick pull out of his ditch, and I was on my way...

now I need a new bumper, s***

until then, I sanded the red paint off, sprayed some flat black on it, checked for other damage, just some plastic shields.

i should have my new bumper by the weekend.

Attachments

• DSCF1046.JPG
    DSCF1046.JPG
    291.7 KB · Views: 191
  • DSCF1043.JPG
    DSCF1043.JPG
    260.1 KB · Views: 173
  • DSCF1044.JPG
    DSCF1044.JPG
    344.5 KB · Views: 172
Boston5761 said:
that sucks!!!

yeah, it does..... but...

It already had a big scrape from a curb on the one corner, and in the subzero temps during a snowstorm a small median of snow in the middle of the highway cracked the other corner.

the moral of this story is that it needed replacing anyways.... this just forces me to do it right away.

Installed my Racing Beat catback with a buddy today. It went pretty well, just a couple of sore palms from losening stock bolts, took about an hour or so total.

Looks great though, and fits like a glove. The sound is much more deeper now, however, the exhaust isn't very loud. I'm hoping it gets a little louder when its broken in (I did buy it because I'm looking for quite, but sometimes its hard to hear it). It made my engine sound nice though, my intake it sucking more air down for sure which sounds nice as well.

fun day.

Chronus, do you have an intake as well? I find that with my SRI and RB muffler it's plenty loud at wot.

chronus377 said:
Installed my Racing Beat catback with a buddy today. It went pretty well, just a couple of sore palms from losening stock bolts, took about an hour or so total.

Looks great though, and fits like a glove. The sound is much more deeper now, however, the exhaust isn't very loud. I'm hoping it gets a little louder when its broken in (I did buy it because I'm looking for quite, but sometimes its hard to hear it). It made my engine sound nice though, my intake it sucking more air down for sure which sounds nice as well.

fun day.

you won't be sorry!(thumb) it's a nice rumble and not so bad that your head hurst after an hour at 70 mph....if you want loud then install a y pipe with an electric cut out...bypass everything for some real noise!!

Saturday I installed my Tsudo header, changed my oil, and sent an oil sample to Blackstone for analysis. (thumb)

Dang flange bolts were a beast. Got some Chevy ones from autozone and replaced them.

Back