What have you done to your P5 today?

Protege52003 said:
filled her up this morning......

250 miles on 11 gallons: 22.72 MPG. have been letting her warm up all week!

-R

weird...i got 25 with the auto and some boostin here and there? i don't let it warm up too long, maybe a couple of mins and then i take it slow the first 4-5 miles, untill it warms up...

The P5 is fixed! (cheers) Now I just need $1150 to go and pik-it-up! (boom07)

I will take pics. of it when I get it next Friday. Here is a pic. of what it looked like for 7 or 8 months! (deadhorse

Attachments

• Picture34.jpg
    Picture34.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 158
zverg said:
Is it the MSP racing beat rear sway bar or one they made specifically for the P5? There is a MSP racing beat rear sway bar in transit to my house for me to install over spring break and I thought I had to get different endlinks for it.

It's the MSP RB rear sway bar...Shorter than the stock bar.

WiL

Tried to fit a 9003 bulb into my low beams......... it's a H7-55, stupid me and my parts store... 31.00 later at the dealership I find out I could've used a much cheaper bulb...

tested out my sway bar... i'm getting some clunking! on an S curve the first half i took at 60 and felt fine but then the second half was a much sharper turn... and ended up going off road for half a second. good thing i was out in the middle of no where

yea i have that bar on my car it clunks to but owell i have the awr adjustible endlinks as well i have oversteer now its fun but it helped out for auto-x aswell

elfhearse said:
flat tire today....um...that spare donut is embarrassing!(boom07)

Yes it is!

Been there done that.

At least now I have black rims and if I ever get another flat and have to use it, it won't stick out so much.

got the fender repaired and the mud guard in the wheel well installed and the side skirt painted. It goes back on monday :) My baby's back (thumb)

i played around drove the s*** outa it and poped some fire balls at some hondas thats always fun seein as how i have a side pipe and it shots out rite at there door window yea its funny seein their face

Today so far I loaded up the back of my Pro5 with 5 of my computers,my tools, and anything else I'll need over spring break. In a few I'll leave for the drive back to CT. 4 hours of painfully boring straight flat New York crappy pothole roads and then like an hour and a half or so of beautifu,l scenic, and windy New England roads.

planning on installing the skunk2's today.. but i dont know which parts go to the front and which ones go to the rear... and how they work :(

Back