What have you done to your P5 today?

amsgator said:
how much of a pain in the @$$ is the rear motor mount to install? i'm debating on whether to get both front and rear or just front

I replaced my front a few K miles ago, now the rear is shot. Probably it was shot before, but since then it's been getting all the movement and really threw in the towel.

If you don't do them both, you'll have to do the rear soon after the front.

rednecks_r_us said:
The hardest part of the rear mount was removing the bottom bolt of the bracket for the wiring harness that is in the way.

is there a how to or anything on it?

o. i need to change the front at least because i'm about to get a header. i dont know if i need to do the rear or not. :(

JoshP5 said:
Nice, Jesse. That looks perfect. Much better than the RX8 rims imo. How are the Eibachs treating you? Any plans for struts?

I agree, i love them. The eibachs are real nice, they dont ride bad at all and are stiff enought o handle better. I am also gonna go struts eventually. I'm real broke right now so that wont be for a while.

FrolessWonder said:

Nice choice and the drop looks good also....wish I could have seen them earlier. Work pwns me....just installed 'internet filters' this last Monday so no more photobucket, etc, etc.

Just slapped in the new Tribute windshield nozzles, easy a pie. Got the SLS motor mount today too. Probably do that on Sat when I install the new sway bar

RedHotP5 said:
Nice choice and the drop looks good also....wish I could have seen them earlier. Work pwns me....just installed 'internet filters' this last Monday so no more photobucket, etc, etc.

thank you! I really think i made a good choice by selling the RX-8 wheels. They looked good but that lack of tires urked me. I think these look better anyway.

wat is so special about the Tribute's nozzles?
Yaggie1 said:
Just slapped in the new Tribute windshield nozzles, easy a pie. Got the SLS motor mount today too. Probably do that on Sat when I install the new sway bar

rather than shoot two streams of water, they mist over the whole windsheild. They seem to work a lot better, i put mne in last week.

Back