What have you done to your P5 today?

Some what lol we removed the cc module and the canister and it came right out. The ac line was not that much in the way.

My S-Wagon 2002 *StarFire Pearl*
d9d01cb11e7b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
e94389dd114f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
40c56ed4e073.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
4a295dfb40d5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Replaced the rod clip for the exterior door handle over lunch, took about 15 minutes which included cutting the zip ties used by the collision center to hold the rod to the handle. Strangely enough I used the OEM Mazda clip that I purchased at the Young Mazda parts counter...the very one that the collision center at Young Mazda told me was discontinued!!! Makes me wonder whom else they have lied to about getting parts or other shady stuff they may have done?

Got the oil changed this morning. On the way home, turned 140K miles. Sitting next to the garage now, waiting to be tucked away for the winter.

Installed some JDM Tails last night. Thanks to bikingpro for the hookup! :)

IMG_2527.jpg

Damn those tails look amazing. Speaking of tails, has anyone seen the stock tails done with red overlays on both circles? I'm not worried about reverse light visibility.
20150911_135810.jpg

Damn those tails look amazing. Speaking of tails, has anyone seen the stock tails done with red overlays on both circles? I'm not worried about reverse light visibility.

I've tried doing it twice. With two different brands of red film. However both came out a little more magenta-ish than red. It looked okay, but that kind of thing really bugs me.

Finally sold my AWR #3 mount... Worst purchase ever. I particularly like how AWR never responded to my email nor did they post my 3-star review (the only reviews they have posted are 5-star...)

Happy to be rid of it and to go back to OEM. I feel like those who recommend going with the AWR mounts are only trying to suck more people into their daily misery, lol.

CDM grill, CDM armrest, JDM cupholders and no pics worth a crap so deal with this one for now............

CDM_armrest.JPG

Are they really that bad??
I'm up for new mounts soon and was looking at using some AWR ones..

Finally sold my AWR #3 mount... Worst purchase ever. I particularly like how AWR never responded to my email nor did they post my 3-star review (the only reviews they have posted are 5-star...)

Happy to be rid of it and to go back to OEM. I feel like those who recommend going with the AWR mounts are only trying to suck more people into their daily misery, lol.

Last edited:
Man they aren't that bad at all I have the full set of 70a on my msp and it's not over the top with vibration I don't know why nick is tripping so hard on just the one mount also they do break in over time I don't believe nick gave it the proper break in period but as for me I'm happy with them and would recommend them to anyone

You could've at least posted one that wasn't blurry! LOL
I gave up due to stormy day low light in garage even with both doors open with my crappy cell fon camera. Won't do flash and tried all the different canned light settings it had. Believe it or not that was the "best" one I got out of 5 or 6 pics. I'll get some better ones when the sun returns..........

I gave up due to stormy day low light in garage even with both doors open with my crappy cell fon camera. Won't do flash and tried all the different canned light settings it had. Believe it or not that was the "best" one I got out of 5 or 6 pics. I'll get some better ones when the sun returns..........

Spend some of all that money you're dumping into your P5 on a phone with better picture taking quality ;)

J/K...

Yesterday I had the front rotors machined and new pads installed. Was getting a hellaish squeaking noise from the front end and best guess was a warped rotor. Thankfully they had enough meat on them to be machined. Since she had been sitting for a week, I drove her to work today. Miss the purr of the AEM SRI and Thermal R&D, which reminds me that I must get an exhaust for the Miata. lol

Spend some of all that money you're dumping into your P5 on a phone with better picture taking quality ;)

J/K...
Actually I'd rather sell the fon and kill the monthly bill and go back to smoke signals so I has more even money to dump into the P5, lol.....................

Installed seat heaters over the weekend. My wife should be much happier this winter!

Back