What have you done to your P5 today?

My all aluminum 2 row radiator came in yesterday and I want to show it off :) Paid $150 for it shipped. Made by Feeda. Never heard of the company but the quality of the welds looks good to me. What do you guys think? Click on thumb for bigger pic.

My all aluminum 2 row radiator came in yesterday and I want to show it off :) Paid $150 for it shipped. Made by Feeda. Never heard of the company but the quality of the welds looks good to me. What do you guys think? Click on thumb for bigger pic.

bought the same one a month ago, pretty happy with it so far

beach.JPG

I took my car to the ocean and got it stuck in the sand.

Oh, you mean non-detrimental things? Not much :p

Dropped her off for paint, waited forever, got her back and let her cure for a week. Installed last night. Although I left the gas door at the paint shop so they could paint to match, it's a bit darker. Going to perform witchcraft on my old paint to restore some luster and hopefully get the old paint a bit closer to the new. s204 lip will be installed after I finish cleaning it and paint it satin black.

20140624_151655_zpskbps59kt.jpg

20140624_072800_zpsokv9wodm.jpg

More Photos

Last edited:
Last week I installed the all aluminum radiator I posted about on previous page. Wanted to give it a week or so of driving and testing and I gotta say I am very happy with the radiator itself. I drive a certain route on my way home from work and I have a small light bulb I installed years ago that tells me when the cooling fan turns on and and notice that the fan turns on less often with this radiator than with the previous. Also once on it seems runs a little less time too. What I am not happy with is that the A/C fan bolts were rusted so bad that they would not come out of the old radiator and I had to grind them down with a grinder. Doing that made the plastic on the fan mounts melt as the bolts got hot and I had to attach the fan to the radiator with 2 heavy duty quarter inch wide wire ties. Also because this radiator is 2 rows thick compared to stock 1 row both A/C and cooling fan shrouds are now right against the radiator which technically is good as less air gets pulled in from the side gaps than before on the old one. I will try to take some pics and post soon. Anyway I recommend this radiator and I have piece of mind that I will not have the plastic crack and leak again.

Here is where my old radiator cracked right on top where the inlet part of the plastic pipe ends.

Last edited:
been tempted to pickup one of those radiators myself. i don't need it, but it would be pretty "cool"

Back