What have you done to your P5 today?

zoom-pixy-zoom said:
installed pine tree shapped air freshner... smells like vanilla

pics of it? j/k. i have to get one of those for my car. my wife said it smells funny!

zoom-pixy-zoom said:
installed pine tree shapped air freshner... smells like vanilla

pics of it? j/k. i have to get one of those for my car. my wife said it smells funny!

installing AWR headers, downpipe, custom exhaust, short shifter, AEM CAI, and Tein springs today, to an already SEXXXXXXYYYY P5.

rdmp5!! said:
installing AWR headers, downpipe, custom exhaust, short shifter, AEM CAI, and Tein springs today, to an already SEXXXXXXYYYY P5.

yummy.I'm getting wood just reading about all those mods.

Anybody recommend good dashboard/steering wheel polisher or cleaner that doesn't leave everything greasy?

Also, rdmp5!!, what kind of paint did you use to paint your console?

Got my rim touched up today (minor curbing), and found out the beast needs the front brakes done NOW. Need to find me some pads and get her back to the shop in the next couple of weeks...

Washed and vacuumed her, oil change with Mobil 1 synthetic and a Mobil 1 filter, and replaced the front wpers with the new Bosch 'Icon' wipers. Lovin' those. Also replaced the rear wiper with a Bosch hindsight. A pretty nice day for my baby!

Mmmmmken said:
Washed and vacuumed her, oil change with Mobil 1 synthetic and a Mobil 1 filter, and replaced the front wpers with the new Bosch 'Icon' wipers. Lovin' those. Also replaced the rear wiper with a Bosch hindsight. A pretty nice day for my baby!

Damn, I need to do all of the above, plus change my cracked windshield which was cracked in July. At least it hardly ever rains here in Phoenix.

Damn... Phoenix! I am SO jealous! Cleveland here. Ugh!
Mmmmmken said:

Wipers...yea...I need to replace those. Oh goodie I can do something to my car. Wahooo!

BOSCH ICONS....you payed how much for those? Where? Any difference than OEM?

Last edited:
hooked up my nano adapter to the head unit thru the cd changer jack....listin to some black keys (blues)(thumb)

Installed my tsudo header and fiberglass grill and gt spec trailing arms and carbon fiber passenger pillar and carbon fiber oil cap.

Attachments

• 100_0556.JPG
    100_0556.JPG
    379 KB · Views: 220
  • 100_0557.JPG
    100_0557.JPG
    502 KB · Views: 211
  • 100_0559.JPG
    100_0559.JPG
    328.1 KB · Views: 214
Back