What have you done to your P5 today?

Today I discovered yellow paint under the filth & grime on my car.

finally fixed my rear clunk in my car.........

was slop in the seat belt holder above the rear strut........

my trunk is looking normal and put together again. did this yesterday after dropping the wife off at work (on X-mas), before heading over to my rents house.

i am happy now!!!!!!!!

-R

zverg said:
Are you in a POW camp or something? THERE'S NO OTHER EXCUSE! :D :D

I haven't seen my P5 since 9 Dec 05... I am a sad, sad man

Installed my iPod adapter for my Kenwood EZ-500 HU. Finally, no wires and the iPod is in the glove box!

I installed my Kartboy short shifter today!!!! Not sure if I like it better than stock though. The stock you have more feeling and I don't mind longer throws.

Yesterday I washed my car, isntalled my Hidden Hitch brand hitch, and wiring kit for trailer lights. Remember, P5's aren't made to tow anything, at least that's what the manual says... At the cost of voiding my warranty, I will tow small things with it anyway. :)

And the day before that, I installed the Kartboy shifter bushing. This is by far the best think you can do. Much better feeling, and it takes away a lot of the shifting slop.

some douche nozzle kicked the back of my car leavin a dent right over my "mazda" badge

how much i wish i could shove my foot up his ass...

does anyone think its possible to just pop it out by pressing it from the inside?

Currently Wondering if i should paint my emblems black..afriad they will clash wiht the black already

NJP5Guy said:
had tokico hp blues and RB springs installed.

Yay how to you like the tokico's so far? how many miles were on your stock struts? I'm at 59k miles right now so I'm definitely in the market for new struts.

painted the emblems black.. washin her friday! will get some pics up.. thinking about putting my summer rims back on due to needing an aligment and not having any spare cash to put a new tires on the winter rims...

zverg said:
Yay how to you like the tokico's so far? how many miles were on your stock struts? I'm at 59k miles right now so I'm definitely in the market for new struts.

i just got them put on last night at work at about 9:30pm and it was raining so i couldn't really test it out. that is what today is for as long as its not too wet on the roads still. i only had just over 26k on the stockers. from first impressions the car seems to corner flatter when making quick turns. the ride doesn't seem at all compromised. it actually seems a little more smooth. though i only drove from work to the supermarket and back home so like 30-40 min tops. i will let you know after this weekend how they really perform. if you do the struts yourself plan on at least 3-4 hours plus the alignment(this was working with a tech and him doing the major part of the install) and have a tiny pick type of tool for the back panel for prying off the clips. the back panels alone took 30-40 min to remove cuz it was my first time and i didn't want to brake stuff and there is a lot to remove.

NJP5Guy said:
i just got them put on last night at work at about 9:30pm and it was raining so i couldn't really test it out. that is what today is for as long as its not too wet on the roads still. i only had just over 26k on the stockers. from first impressions the car seems to corner flatter when making quick turns. the ride doesn't seem at all compromised. it actually seems a little more smooth. though i only drove from work to the supermarket and back home so like 30-40 min tops. i will let you know after this weekend how they really perform. if you do the struts yourself plan on at least 3-4 hours plus the alignment(this was working with a tech and him doing the major part of the install) and have a tiny pick type of tool for the back panel for prying off the clips. the back panels alone took 30-40 min to remove cuz it was my first time and i didn't want to brake stuff and there is a lot to remove.

I've had all the rear panels out a couple times before so that won't be a problem, and I doubt I'll need an alignment because I've been lowered since last April. I think if I get the Tokicos I won't install them until spring when I'm not on my snow tires anymore because they compromise handling so much.

cleaned my konigs last ngiht and working on getting some of the dings off the lip with my new dremel!

Protege52003 said:
cleaned my konigs last ngiht and working on getting some of the dings off the lip with my new dremel!

stop hiting the curb ryan!!(thumb) (beer and food??)

Back