What have you done to your P5 today?

Boston5761 said:
what springs do you have? looks nice and low...

Those would be the Skunk2 coil-overs...with stock struts. Still going strong after all these years of abuse (glare)

aMaff said:

Long answer: I noticed my SRI filter was rubbing on the coolant overflow bottle, so I inserted a shim in the bracket that attaches to the ECU. I had to take the plug off the ECU to reach the bolts, and forgot to reattach. CEL came on after the first crank, prompting the reset.
Short answer: Me am dumbass!

Alien Oddity said:
Long answer: I noticed my SRI filter was rubbing on the coolant overflow bottle, so I inserted a shim in the bracket that attaches to the ECU. I had to take the plug off the ECU to reach the bolts, and forgot to reattach. CEL came on after the first crank, prompting the reset.
Short answer: Me am dumbass!
ah, the old Sofa King excuse ;)

Protege52003 said:
why is she there????
Cuz I'm @ home w/ the family, and it was the only place I had to leave her that was semi-safe. I also disconnected the battery and hid the terminal under a bunch of s*** in the engine bay so if some1 tries to take 'er at night, it will, at the very least, slightly inconvinience them lol

Welcome to the P5 Blog...hehe. Took car out of garage for daily drive around town. Looked at her for awhile to decide what to do next. Not sure if I will keep her come next year.

bought a Alpine type r sub, Bought a sheet of 3/4 baltic birch, built a tuned box, for the car thats still in the ******* shop!

altspace said:
Welcome to the P5 Blog...hehe. Took car out of garage for daily drive around town. Looked at her for awhile to decide what to do next. Not sure if I will keep her come next year.

k, I don't know what your problem is, but WHY?? WWWHHHYYY?? why would you say something like that? (deadhorse (boom07)

Rdshark1 said:
Those would be the Skunk2 coil-overs...with stock struts. Still going strong after all these years of abuse (glare)

hows your clunk? i took my skunks off and replaced with the tanabe df210, not as low but ride is soooo much better.

wow today i sit and wish i could buy those skunk2's boston has for sale.. but im poor.. maybe one day my car will be lowered

RicesP5 said:
wow today i sit and wish i could buy those skunk2's boston has for sale.. but im poor.. maybe one day my car will be lowered

buy them now! lol......im sure ill still have them after the holidays. (cheers)

well then .. if you do then i will most likly be looking you up.. also need to buy some roof rack caps.. (boom07) .. wrecks are the worst thing that could ever happen to you fixing up your car.. its like its there.. and you have money.. just cant spend it due to needing it for gas money and what not.. blows.. temptation

toucci said:
installed all the wiring for my amp and subs coming tomorrow :)

Whatcha buy?!

Kagymp5 said:
bought a Alpine type r sub, Bought a sheet of 3/4 baltic birch, built a tuned box, for the car thats still in the ******* shop!

Nice! Baltic birch is great wood, a bit nice for a car sub box ;) but much lighter.

altspace said:

WHAT? okay, if you decide to sell we need to talk....!

Ok..ok...not selling yet. I'm waiting for the Mazdaspeed 3, then I'll decide. Ask anyone, I love my P5 and I baby it to the extreme at times. Heck, I only have a one car garage and my Acura has to stay outside. ;)

altspace said:
Ok..ok...not selling yet. I'm waiting for the Mazdaspeed 3, then I'll decide. Ask anyone, I love my P5 and I baby it to the extreme at times. Heck, I only have a one car garage and my Acura has to stay outside. ;)

but if you decide to, you're gonna call me first...got it!! ya, that ms3 will be awesome, if and when it comes!!

big if (sad2). Would be expecially nice if it was AWD and had the 274 (or whatever it is) HP that the MS6 has....or a better one...

washed my p5.. vaccumed the interior cleaned under the hood.. wiped all the itnerior down.. dang clean p5

Back