What have you done to your P5 today?

toucci said:
no, the heel is used for the clutch while the toe is for the brake. yes, sideways.

gas, not clutch :)

I haven't washed my car since... oh lord... it has been a while, this is bad. If we could get some weather over 32F that'd be great. But no, it has been like single digits a lot of the time. Black = hardest to keep clean. It is so dirty :( I'm anal too, when it was nice, I'd wash it weekly and use the california duster in between washes to keep the dust off.

khaosman said:
gas, not clutch :)

I haven't washed my car since... oh lord... it has been a while, this is bad. If we could get some weather over 32F that'd be great. But no, it has been like single digits a lot of the time. Black = hardest to keep clean. It is so dirty :( I'm anal too, when it was nice, I'd wash it weekly and use the california duster in between washes to keep the dust off.

ehh I dunno...white gets pretty dirty fast too. Black shows water spots and salt better, but White shows dirt the best.

aMaff said:
I miss my car SOO MUCH! Sad, I know, but that's how it is :(. And to answer the inevitable questions, no, it's not sold or wrecked, I'm visiting family for the hollidays, and the car's back home.

And I guess you can put me down for "Today I miss my car" for every day since the 15th, and up through the 8th of January lol

Ouch I can't imagine not driving or seeing my Protege5 for that long. The longest I've ever gone was three days while she was getting repainted to eliminate rust. I don't know how you'll make it that long, but we're all here for you. :p

I came out on my lunch to see three guys in suits looking in the windows and walking around it. Not really suspicious looking, more admiring it. I stood back and watched for a minute until one of them leaned against it. Then I unlocked it and got a cd out. They asked all of the normal questions. Gas mileage, how fast, how roomy inside, blah blah. (thumb)

zverg said:
Ouch I can't imagine not driving or seeing my Protege5 for that long. The longest I've ever gone was three days while she was getting repainted to eliminate rust. I don't know how you'll make it that long, but we're all here for you. :p
I appreciate you guys' support! It's gonna be rough, but I know with you guys around, I think I'll make it

Today I couldnt stand my scratched steering wheel emblem anymore so I took it off and mixed up some glue with black paint poured it onto the steering wheel and pressed a chrome emblem on it which I ordered off of ebay for $6 dollars. (thumb)

Attachments

• emblem3.jpeg
    emblem3.jpeg
    296.2 KB · Views: 409
Push started it twice. Will be a third time in a few minutes.

Broke a few things today. Dumped acid all over the engine compartment also. Talk about a fun day. Think the rad will need replacing, as will the upper rad hose.

Gido_vs said:
Today I couldnt stand my scratched steering wheel emblem anymore so I took it off and mixed up some glue with black paint poured it onto the steering wheel and pressed a chrome emblem on it which I ordered off of ebay for $6 dollars. (thumb)

That looks AWESOME. There is one scratch on my emblem, which was the only sign that the car was used when I got it.

drove her...then realized that im getting a weird ass noise sounding like the a/c compressor turning on...although the a/c isnt on and this this is a whole lot louder and more constant...no, its not the vics problem...i dont think...

Installed yellow Rockblocker fog light tints on the fogs.

It looks SWEET! Too bad I don't have a digital camera, but it goes with the yellow car perfectly. I'm thinking of getting some now for the headlights. (thumb)

Also have a shorty antenna coming in the mail, will install that as soon as it arrives.
If the weather warms up on friday like they're saying, I'm giving her a bath. It's just getting disgusting now.

Well, it was yesterday, but I installed a hard wire kit for my new Passport 8500 X50 (red), and hopefully eliminated my aftermarket stereo from rattling around in the dash.

I haven't seen my P5 this week...I hope she's still in the garage where I left her.

I hope mine's still in the Mercer Police Parking lot where I left mine...a week ago today :(

*sniff *sniff

I left mine in the care of total strangers, I hope she doesn't feel like I abandoned her!.

Back