What have you done to your P5 today?

Picked up my baby last night... the Eibach proKit is on the Tokico HP's are on, and she looks and drives GREAT! Can't wait to get the new wheels and tires. Pics to come...

sweet...now all you have to do is paint your headlight bezel and get a nice tint on the windows. BTW, did you order your wheels & tires?

Mmmmmken said:
Picked up my baby last night... the Eibach proKit is on the Tokico HP's are on, and she looks and drives GREAT! Can't wait to get the new wheels and tires. Pics to come...

Had the windows tinted today! :D MAN I love this car.

DSC01302.jpg

Yup, they're ordered, should be here in about 2 weeks. Less than $900, mounted, balanced and shipped! Can't wait to take her around Mid-Ohio! And, the window tint is on the way also. I need the Dave B rings to make her complete.
schiesskopf5 said:
sweet...now all you have to do is paint your headlight bezel and get a nice tint on the windows. BTW, did you order your wheels & tires?

aMaff said:
what class do you run in?

sts-but i'm thinking of moving into stx because i need more power and stx will let me run with exhaust mods(header midpipe and highflow cats). usually in stx i will be going against wrxs as my main competition. i know i can take them.

Ordered smoked vinyl overlays for the rear turn signals from blue batmobile today. Will post pics when I get them installed.

Order a set of street rings from street unit. easier to come by and pry will end up being cheaper. People want crazy prices for the dave b rings.

Mmmmmken said:
Yup, they're ordered, should be here in about 2 weeks. Less than $900, mounted, balanced and shipped! Can't wait to take her around Mid-Ohio! And, the window tint is on the way also. I need the Dave B rings to make her complete.

schiesskopf5 said:
Order a set of street rings from street unit. easier to come by and pry will end up being cheaper. People want crazy prices for the dave b rings.

How much are they? Aren't the MAM rings like 30 dollars (around what the DaveB rings were new)? I've heard people complain about the glue that the street rings need, so make sure you look into how you are going to affix the rings. The MAM ones just press in like The DaveBs. My DaveB rings have been in for over two years with no problems at all :)

MAM has a Group Buy for $36 shipped... hard to pass up...

Got my "new" megan racing exhaust installed at Mr. Muffler (got it from Snowblazin- a trust worthy dude). Had it installed 'cause I couldn't get the rusty bolts off without cutting them, and didn't want to deal w/it. Great sound- a bit loud w/out the silencer, but really sweet with it in. Now to get the lowering springs installed....

50% of light allowed through on front. 15% of light allowed through on backs. I was confused too at first by how they presented their percentages. And thanks. I really like how it turned out as well.

Grille mod is next. Will probably do that when I get off work and finish cutting the grass today.

Back