What have you done to your P5 today?

NJP5Guy said:
thats what i'm looking to do. what kind of kayak(is that an old town?) and rack did you get and how much?
Yea, it's an old town otter sport, heh. The rack is the stock p5 rack and I just used tie downs to strap it on and secure it. Got the kayak on sale at Dick's for 299.99. Goin for it's first trip tomorrow!

snowblazin said:
Yea, it's an old town otter sport, heh. The rack is the stock p5 rack and I just used tie downs to strap it on and secure it. Got the kayak on sale at Dick's for 299.99. Goin for it's first trip tomorrow!

I'm looking to get an old town too. I actually went to school in the town next to old town in maine. I will get a kayak rack though just to feel more secure. have fun on your maiden voyage.:)

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2443772#post2443772

Tonight ( last night) the car was wet sanded and then the first step of polishing the microcutting solution was applied and then buffed. Tomorrow the car will get polished then after that it will receive two more coats by hand.

The pictures are a little blurry as I am just learning how to use my new camera. You can still see the depth in the paint even in the blurry pictures.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

SlowPro98 said:
I also spent some serious time cleaning this morning- shop vacced everything, hit the car wash, used the clay bar, detailed the rims, armour-alled everything.
Last night, my wife wanted to go to Joanne's (the craft store) and I was just kinda wandering around when I found sheets of 1" foam, on sale 50% off. I picked up 2 yards and last night, me and a friend cut out pieces and used them as baffles in the door panels. worked great. I put some rubber backed dampener under the rear hatch area, but the msp exhaust is still pretty loud. I'm going to start working on a new rear floor, and I'll use the left over foam back there.

Unless that foam is moisture resistant, I suggest removing right away or it's going to smell bad.

changed driver's headlight low beam bulb, and tried to paint damage on side skirt (unsuccessfully), will have to redo it soon

I also used the stock rack with normal straps, and did some stop start manuvers and it held fine.

altspace said:
Unless that foam is moisture resistant, I suggest removing right away or it's going to smell bad.

Yeah, it's furniture stuff, moisture and fire resistant.

Pinted the calipers yellow, rotated the wheels, and tomorrow she goes in to have the Eibach's and the Tokico Blues put on!

Took my front door panels off to do some minor tweaks... Bought a steam cleaner for those tough to reach engine spots... Boutght a 10x10 tent for those outdoor car shows

vids, maybe tonight. Im supposed to be doing a review for literature, but of course Im on here. Later on tonight possibly. Sounds sick, and pulls seriously up top.

MAZDASPEED Sport springs (1" drop)

MAZDASPEED_Sport_springs_1_drop.jpg
View Larger Image

Mazdaspeed Sport springs are developed with Eibach springs of Germany, a trusted name in motorsports. Used primarily in Formula One and Indy cars, it lowers the ride height 20-30mm, providing sharp, stable handling.
Price: $428.00

[] this close from ordering these

Back