What have you done to your P5 today?

thought about painting it... carbon fiber hood and grill would be painted black wiht no metallic. and pinstrip up would be too.. and then hatch would be shaved and painted same.. and below pinstrip would be honda racing red..headlights would be painted red too.. i think it would look sorta crazy (first) gotta have matching toys :D

RicesP5 said:
thought about painting it... carbon fiber hood and grill would be painted black wiht no metallic. and pinstrip up would be too.. and then hatch would be shaved and painted same.. and below pinstrip would be honda racing red..headlights would be painted red too.. i think it would look sorta crazy (first) gotta have matching toys :D

Shaved hatches looks clean.

You can see my hatch on the far right of this pic.

Attachments

• DSCN7294.JPG
    DSCN7294.JPG
    432.5 KB · Views: 181
Actually this will be what I am going to do to my P5 today. Leaving work early to beat the wife and kids home, then packing her up with dance costumes and a garment rack and heading up to the Poconos for my daughter's competition tonight.

ups came with some goodes
dg cf oil cap,dg style 2 cf eyelids which are gunna me modified,dg fg grill,p$p head with 5angle valve job,still waiting on more cf s*** and my catch can

Did you order the dg stuff direct from them or from someone on here? I ordered the style 1 CF eyelids about two weeks ago but I assume they didn't have them in stock so they had to make them, hence the delay.

I haven't seen my Protege5 yet today, but last night I wired my second oxygen sensor up again finally. It has been disconnected since July but I finally ordered the MAM midpipe so that I could be free of the CEL. I'd be interested to see how other people routed the wiring for a sensor in the MAM midpipe. I think how I have it will be fine but it hard because the closest thing to the sensor to strap the wiring to is the exhaust hanger that's about a foot away.

JAR-JAR said:
"me-sa soo confuesed."

I can make sense of it all, or thought I could... good thing we have timestamps.

Last edited:
washed 'er. On my way back from getting gas for tomorrow's little jaunt across ga, I had some older fellow gimme props for my car, which was kinda cool :p

Thanks Rob, and by the way best of luck with the new place with Chris. Just be ready for him trying to sell you his spare block to rebuild! :p

I also spent some serious time cleaning this morning- shop vacced everything, hit the car wash, used the clay bar, detailed the rims, armour-alled everything.
Last night, my wife wanted to go to Joanne's (the craft store) and I was just kinda wandering around when I found sheets of 1" foam, on sale 50% off. I picked up 2 yards and last night, me and a friend cut out pieces and used them as baffles in the door panels. worked great. I put some rubber backed dampener under the rear hatch area, but the msp exhaust is still pretty loud. I'm going to start working on a new rear floor, and I'll use the left over foam back there.

snowblazin said:
Thanks Rob, and by the way best of luck with the new place with Chris. Just be ready for him trying to sell you his spare block to rebuild! :p
lol nah, i already have 3 bp's, dont need more engines lol. thanks tho :D

snowblazin said:
Bought a kayak to put on top of her!

thats what i'm looking to do. what kind of kayak(is that an old town?) and rack did you get and how much?

Last edited:
Back