What have you done to your P5 today?

Manual ftw :)

Your best bet to to try and buy a wrecked P5 or sedan and pull all the parts out at once. I got lucky and found someone here who was parting out their car. I bought this car for 100:

082607%20003i.jpg

Once i got it, I had it towed to my friends shop and then pulled the engine, tranny, suspension etc out. The suspension/spindles/etc went on my car, the engine is waiting to be rebuilt and I sold the tranny to someone here (I am looking for a MSP tranny with LSD.)

Last edited:
I used my car to melt my bike tire

I had flipped the bike around from the pic above, and it worked it's way down the rack(i didn't tighten the rack down tight enough on the bike) and the front tire felt down against he bumper and exhaust tip.

Attachments

• biken.jpg
    biken.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 175
  • melted.jpg
    melted.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 173

I had flipped the bike around from the pic above, and it worked it's way down the rack(i didn't tighten the rack down tight enough on the bike) and the front tire felt down against he bumper and exhaust tip.

Daaaaamn tylor....Too much power in the P5 dood, bike cant handle it

LMAO at the bike.

But as far as the swap goes, I was hoping to pick up a wrecked P5 and do it since there are about a bajillion little parts that I don't feel like collecting. You got really lucky with that 100 dollar deal but hopefully I can find one when I decide I have enough time for the swap. I would do it but timewise, it's not gonna happen any time soon. I have full time classes this summer plus a part time job which requires my car (pizza boy) so I just don't see it happening any time soon. One day tho. One day.

Manual ftw :)

Your best bet to to try and buy a wrecked P5 or sedan and pull all the parts out at once. I got lucky and found someone here who was parting out their car. I bought this car for 100:

082607%20003i.jpg

Once i got it, I had it towed to my friends shop and then pulled the engine, tranny, suspension etc out. The suspension/spindles/etc went on my car, the engine is waiting to be rebuilt and I sold the tranny to someone here (I am looking for a MSP tranny with LSD.)
i'll sell you my lsd...:)

I am not seeing it in that link...Only the CF one....And I just would like to have the FG like you have...but I am also not paying FUll lip porice for a half lip either.
Anyone else know where to get a lip like this at?

I know back in the Day....SpicyMSP....a member from Cali had a company(repped for) that used to make and sell these lips....ANyone remember that?

i got that day by chance it was lowered to $80. they are now back up to 225 i think which i thought was nuts. i just happened to check it out again to see if it was the full one or a valance type thing then i saw the and i said **** it i will see what this thing is

oh yeah... painted my headliner also an considering the center stuff also. i heard it can be a b**** to take the AC stuff apart in the back... and easy way to do this or anything i should know about this... would post pics of the headliner but it looks like the the post a while back in all black.

Well now thats one way to burn rumper... just not what I had in mind. lol(drinks)

The center stuff isn't really hard at all. You just get under the steering wheel and disconnect the metal "wires" from the AC from the other part. It just pries off with a screwdriver. Then you take the glovebox out and do the same on the other side. Couple of screws and its out. oh and how do you like your headliner all black? I'm lovin it. It brings everything together a little better inside.

oh yeah... painted my headliner also an considering the center stuff also. i heard it can be a b**** to take the AC stuff apart in the back... and easy way to do this or anything i should know about this... would post pics of the headliner but it looks like the the post a while back in all black.

wash and detailed the car...put on the 18's..getting ready for the show tomorrow!

Hey Mark...almost picked up a set of the same wheels off of craigslist but in 17". $475 for all four with like new tires....too bad they were 4 lug.

Damn...that sux Tylor.

Got my birthday present today and installed it within 60 minutes of signing for it.
:D me so very happy.

And yea the car is ridiculously dirty I know :( I just dont have time to wash it right now.

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

Back