What have you done to your P5 today?

ok, um, ferrari doesn't count.

I have seen 2-3 paint matchd pro5's on the boards and I don't like it. Our headlights don't flow like those pictured above.

Now if it did, heck yes!

lol just leave them chrome then...dont do black lol

I dont think i've seen anything like that tho, with color matched projector surrounds (dunno) I dont mean paint the whole inside of the headlight, just the chrome projector surround...
ok, um, ferrari doesn't count.

I have seen 2-3 paint matchd pro5's on the boards and I don't like it. Our headlights don't flow like those pictured above.

Now if it did, heck yes!

Hmm. No photoshop here, gonna try it a little nicer when I get home

But here it is in Painshop

Attachments

• my lights blue.JPG
    my lights blue.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
It'll look a little nicer when i have something other than a square and circle for paint tools.

oh, just THAT ring? No, don't paint JUST that blue. i'd paint the whole thing

I thought he was talking about the stock housing, not that thing. Don't ask, I pretty much checked out mentally for the day about an hour ago.

I think it looks pretty good sitting like it is... you could go with a carbon inside or something towards that look....
Pro5x2- thanks, the car is coming along slowly but its getting there... just got the new hood on the other day & hoping to get my springs in tonight ....

a long hard day at work....

I cut the hatch off painted it yeller, added a turbo, and did a complete atx to mtx swap as well as roll the odometer back 110k. THis is what it looks like.

Attachments

• DSCF0897.JPG
    DSCF0897.JPG
    551.1 KB · Views: 225
  • DSCF0898.JPG
    DSCF0898.JPG
    346.7 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCF0899.JPG
    DSCF0899.JPG
    264.2 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCF0900.JPG
    DSCF0900.JPG
    354.5 KB · Views: 147
  • DSCF0901.JPG
    DSCF0901.JPG
    325.3 KB · Views: 151
yep now to install that catless midpipe i have coming!... I wounder how that will make the greddy exhaust sound. Oh yeah it has drilled and slotted rotors to!

Back