What have you done to your P5 today?

Filled the tank...12.99gallons = $61.00 WTF!!!!

How does the Megan sound with a turbo???? It was droned like HELL with N/A and a header, but did have a sexy sound at certain RPMs...bet it sounds good with the T3

2656496802_8fe31f2506_b.jpg

Pictures of parts huh.

I thought this was what have you done to your p5, not what random parts do you have for it. :p

(Nice sig)

Drove to lowes 15 minutes before they closed to pick up some nuts for the seats we're installing in the miata. Apparently I mis-counted or we used some extras, because I thought I had bought a s*** load more than we needed. D'oh!

Filled the tank...12.99gallons = $61.00 WTF!!!!

How does the Megan sound with a turbo???? It was droned like HELL with N/A and a header, but did have a sexy sound at certain RPMs...bet it sounds good with the T3

Sounds pretty good. Did you have the new little one?

Changed my oil and oil filter myself for the first time today :D

Mobil1 10w-30 synthetic. First time she's sipping on full synthetic. (thumb)

looks good... now get them in the car! lol i wanna see these things finished

I don't actually have em. They are still with Nick and will be shipping to Chico in Puerto Rico for him to do the actual mounting. That pic is just kinda setting there

It'll be about 2 months before i have em mounted

TL's with ZKW replica lenses.

No prob boss. just letting you know before i pop the bubble that they won't be on right away.

I see your car is coming along!!

I think the back would make it look retarded...like too empty looking since all you'll see is a "floating" projector lens (dunno)

Back