What have you done to your P5 today?

2656496802_8fe31f2506_b.jpg

I hate you. How much was it for everything?

Not sure if i want to say till after it is all said and done. lol

Why not, I will have spent about $600 when all is said and done

I do have a line on a complete TSX low beam setup with spare pro5 housings, bulbs, ballasts if you might be intrested. Just needs assembled. Shoot me a PM if you are intrested

I wish I had the money but I just got done putting a shitload of cash into her (lol that sounds wrong I know)

Maybe I will start piecing one together little by little.

Not sure if i want to say till after it is all said and done. lol

Why not, I will have spent about $600 when all is said and done

I do have a line on a complete TSX low beam setup with spare pro5 housings, bulbs, ballasts if you might be intrested. Just needs assembled. Shoot me a PM if you are intrested

I have a feeling that I might want to buy these from you if your willing to sell that is. lol

I have a feeling that I might want to buy these from you if your willing to sell that is. lol

You might want the TSX setup? I don't have it, but I know a guy who does.

2 new OEM Protege5 headlights. Never installed, just put in the oven, baked, pulled apart, and the lenses bagged to protect them. Perfect for a Projector retrofit project as one of them has the reflector cut in the back and drilled on the bottom for just such a project. $400+ shipping from onlinemazdaparts.com

2 Acura TSX Projectors with lenses, ballasts, and 4100 or 4300K hid capsule (can't remember which right now).

Wiring harness needed to get it all hooked up nicely to the battery with a relay.

just realized how bad the brake fade is after some hard stops from 100-40, 110-70 and 85-stop... consecutively... running late for work! during the third stop i was like "Holy s***!! Are you gonna stop!!!" but she did:)

The guy who has 3 good rotors and one that had gotten a little chewed up after finding out whoever had the car before us didn't put in indicators on the brake pads

ah, gotcha. I just have 2 full sets that I rotate through. IE: I replace the full set, then when I'm ready to change the brakes again, I just need to get the old ones machined and slap them on the car. No down time ;)

a guy does all this work for a set of headlights but won't change his wife's brakes? tisk tisk

holy crap you still have your pro5? I thought you were selling?

was gonna sell, but just had flakes calling on it. In the meantime I sucked water in the motor and destroyed it. Somehow some way I am getting it fixed through my insurance. Its just about done. Needs a few more sensors replaced and dyno tuned. Then I'm back on the road again. It will still be for sale, just to keep the wifey happy! LOL!

Back