What have you done to your P5 today?

Tg5

:
03 Mazda P5
Hi, I figure that we need a thread that alows P5 owners to enter any mods or anything done to rides every day!!
Today I told my P5 in the face that it will get fixed very soon(waiting on some dow$$$)
This is at it looks like right now! I actually jumped on the hood, so it looks alot better. (hah)

Attachments

• Picture34.jpg
    Picture34.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 8,641
Tg5 said:
Hi, I figure that we need a thread that alows P5 owners to enter any mods or anything done to rides every day!!
Today I told my P5 in the face that it will get fixed very soon(waiting on some dow$$$)
This is at it looks like right now! I actually jumped on the hood, so it looks alot better. (hah)

did ya run into the back of a tractor trailer or some box truck?

and in the pic, it looks like you're about to pull the car onto a ramp...looks like you're gonna kill the front spoiler...0 clearance under there....hope it didn't get too fu#%ed up

how much fun was it to jump on your hood? haha

Actually it was being delivered at that time, my wife had just hit some one 30minuts before! (deadhorse

Johnnybass said:
did ya run into the back of a tractor trailer or some box truck?

and in the pic, it looks like you're about to pull the car onto a ramp...looks like you're gonna kill the front spoiler...0 clearance under there....hope it didn't get too fu#%ed up

how much fun was it to jump on your hood? haha

Yup, should get fixed in the next 2-3 weeks and I am getting the spoiler also painted to mach.
Enderwiggin9969 said:
that was just pure random flameing from wipedawg kinda unneeded if you ask me. but moveing on that sucks about your p5 man looks like it was nice at 1 time heh good luck

got a flat today....blocks from work....so i pulled into the garage and left it there with the flat. i'll fix it at lunch.

I haven't seen my P5 today, but last night I did fill up the windshield washer fluid. Does that count?

I painted more of the interior pieces today to make her feel pretty. Oh, and i always tell her how much i love her, just so she knows.

Very nice!! pamper it with love!! :)
rdmp5!! said:
I painted more of the interior pieces today to make her feel pretty. Oh, and i always tell her how much i love her, just so she knows.

i burnt out in the parking lot at work going to lunch...well, i guess it was more like a prolonged spinning, but they did squeel. stupid dunflops...heaven forbid there be a stray drop of water on the pavement!

speaking of tires, the UPS man brought me a present yesterday! My very first set of dedicated winter tires! damn huge treads, if you ask me!

I slid arnd this parking lot at school today. There's a really fun little route to / through it (thumb)

I called Mazda to see when I get to see mine again... for the 3rd day straight I've been told Today, or TOmorrow. LOL

Maybe one day I'll get to see her again... And keep it longer then a week!

Hi, if you check my other post about winter tires, I also got a nice set of Michelins and fox wheels!! you want those blocks to be huge(traction) think of the dirt bikes tires!! :)

p5power said:
i burnt out in the parking lot at work going to lunch...well, i guess it was more like a prolonged spinning, but they did squeel. stupid dunflops...heaven forbid there be a stray drop of water on the pavement!

speaking of tires, the UPS man brought me a present yesterday! My very first set of dedicated winter tires! damn huge treads, if you ask me!

I whipped out my snows late lastnight and hitup some icy parkinglots thismorning for some drifterwannabe fun.

Beyond that. I pressed a 1-1/8" steel rod into a piece of 2" aluminum at school. Hoping to make a weighted shiftknob with an interesting look. Hopefully I can fight my way back onto a lathe to turn some sorta interesting shape outta it.

Poseur said:
I whipped out my snows late lastnight and hitup some icy parkinglots thismorning for some drifterwannabe fun.

Beyond that. I pressed a 1-1/8" steel rod into a piece of 2" aluminum at school. Hoping to make a weighted shiftknob with an interesting look. Hopefully I can fight my way back onto a lathe to turn some sorta interesting shape outta it.

you should start up your own business making custom knobs...good idea eh?

I think about my car every day. does that count for something?

Latest posts

Back