What have you done to your P5 today?

iLisa said:
i drove the heck out of it this weekend... yay for gas only costing $2.09...
2.09? It's 1.97 here :p

to contribute to the tread: Had to steal 1 of the gorrila lug nuts off of mine for a few hours to put on RacerXGirl's MSP when we found 1 of hers had a bad thread while swapping on the R-comps at the atuo-x today :D

Came in 2nd in DS, 'twas fun :)

finally drove it after like three weeks damn college about time i drop out to be iwth my car o and it got washed finally after like two months of sitting under a cover haha well next weekend is my birthday and im getting my tokicos on

aMaff said:

to contribute to the tread: Had to steal 1 of the gorrila lug nuts off of mine for a few hours to put on RacerXGirl's MSP when we found 1 of hers had a bad thread while swapping on the R-comps at the atuo-x today :D

a lil off topic, but where did you see 1.97

i filled up the other day for 2.02, but thats the cheapest ive seen

back on topic:
finally got off my ass and finished repairing and painting my license plate bracket, now i just need to cut some screws for it, cause i lost the stock ones, and well, i dont have a hack-saw, so ive even tried a file, damn it takes long doing it that way, and so im just gonna see what i can come up with, i may go by lowe's or somethin tomorrow morning so i can have it done by lunch,

or does someone else know a different way to cut them

wmbeaver said:
a lil off topic, but where did you see 1.97

i filled up the other day for 2.02, but thats the cheapest ive seen
Race Track on Pleasant Hill, Duluth (right downt the skreet from me ;))

i heard race trac gas is s***. BP for me, $2.02 for me baby. well today me and my girlfrend washed and waxed the P5. havent washed n waxed in probally about 5 months,lol, she turned out so clean and shiny. i love it. Meguiers wax ftw!

it was the only thing at my girlfriends house. i have turtle wax at my house, if thats any better? i dont know?

added yet another trophie to the p5 showcase took 3rd place at the porter and chester show in waterbury ct 3rd place best asian import was some very nice cars in my group to

Traded it for a 994runner. Baby #2 is on the way and I wanted more room.. threw up my stuff from the P5 in the for sale board.

aMaff said:

shouldn't you be in GS?

i hated having a front plate when i lived in va (born and raised) and they have the state inspection and county tagson the windshield. all that clutters the look of the front end. but in tenn we have none of that:)

Latest posts

Back