What have you done to your P5 today?

Yellowspeed coilovers + ebay adjustable front sway bar links + brand new OE rear sway bar links installed and dialed in... Overall I am VERY impressed with Yellowspeeds coilovers!!! They are a night and day difference in terms of ride quality, build quality, valving and height adjustment versus the Godspeeds I had previously had in the car! If you would like a set, please let me know! The rears arent even at full low... got another 1 1/2 before they touch the rear ebrake bracket!

20729434_10155670700534529_4475625939157949453_n.jpg

Finally got the clutch installed and the trans mated to the new motor for the P5. Hopefully be driving it soon!

I just got some rack delete strips at the JY for less than $10, glad I waited until some popped up!

It's totally worth pulling the headliner as far as I'm concerned, but I have to replace the rear seat belts anyway which will make it a bit easier.

The Battlewagon officially has wheels!!! :D Still need to drop it another 1/2" and get an aligment, but the biggest part of the journey is over ;)

20992685_10212657186656295_4023003906100110429_n.jpg

that JP Herrera guy on Facebook. Probably overpaid for them like crazy... but eh, whatever! I didnt drop the entire roof liner, just pulled it back enough to get an extension and socket into the area needed. also had to cut a few points of tape to get the harnesses to move back. would i ever wanna do it again??? HELL NO! biggest pain in the ass ever, but at least its done!

While trying to change my thermostat, I found out none of the parts stores in town have nor can they get the thermostat gasket or water outlet gasket for the p5. Also the radiator i bought doesn't take the standard p5 radiator cap:). I'm glad i got another vehicle to putt-putt around in.

Those yellow speeds look awesome as well as that upper console. Really nice.

Been getting this weird noise when turning the steering wheel. More noticable on hotter days. Alignment guy says nothing looks out of the ordinary.
Any ideas?
Thank you!

MAZDA 6 RIMS, NITTO MOTIVO TIRES, new SLAVE CYLINDER

I installed a new clutch slave cylinder and bled the system. I also install 2005 Mazda 6 17x7 rims with Nitto Motivo 215/45R17 tires. To fit the rims/tires I had to use hub centric spacers 7mm (front) and 9mm (rear). I didn't want to up the size and weight but I LOVE these Nitto Motivo tires!!!! They're SOOOO quiet and seem to have enough grip for me.

uc

installed a new passenger side rear caliper + new rear brake pads on both sides. ordered brand new front lower control arms, tie rod ends, megan rear links (all 3 sets) and some spline based locking lug nuts (theft aversion). cant wait to get everything installed so i can get rid of the clunking in my front end due to worn out bushings/ball joints and actually get my car fully aligned properly!!!

Brand new OE front lower control arms + tie rod ends and Megan Racing rear adjustable arms showed up today! Cant wait to get everything in the car so I can get rid of all the clunk in ALL 4 corners due to worn out factory bushings and ball joints! Cannot wait to get all of these in the car and actually be able to align the stupid thing myself!!!

21231845_10212725921254617_1440098511578381539_n.jpg

Back