What have you done to your P5 today?

cable43 said:
played w/ my headlights
(i'll post pics L8R)

I looked for a spot to mount a slim playstation 2.....glove box maybe?!?
It's fun planning these things...it's really gonna suck cutting up my baby to make these plans work! (boom07)

Damn sucks as always. Heh, I had the DGM lip on my car just like that. Almost thought it was my P5.

i painted my hubs and calipers on Sunday, as for today, planned what to work on for my day off (thumb)

Poseur said:
Beyond that. I pressed a 1-1/8" steel rod into a piece of 2" aluminum at school. Hoping to make a weighted shiftknob with an interesting look. Hopefully I can fight my way back onto a lathe to turn some sorta interesting shape outta it.
Cameraphone sorry, but you get the idea. Hoping to get some heft to a shiftknob without the bad thermal retention of solid steel all around. And with a spiffy seamless bi-metal finish to boot.

Attachments

• 2mtl.jpg
    2mtl.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 856
I've been driving a '94 Blazer around for a couple weeks. Talk about a big change form the Protege, lol

Most recent mod I did was the rockblocker smoked tail light and fog light kits.

Changed her oil, patched the hole in the one tire and topped off her fluids. :) Now to order some new front brake pads...

Well it's true, Whatever the MP5T cost, I get my jollies out of scaring Very Young and Very Old People. Ever time I get a good reaction, I say, That made me as happy as getting $100.00 in the bank, and I subtract from the cost of making my car.

Not much, mainly neglecting it. It's a friggin mess. I think the one caliper is stuck and dragging. The gas milage sucks, there are a bunch or rattles and creaks in the interior. I want another Crown Vic or 4 banger mustang. The mustang would get better milage...even turbocharged-running 20psi.

Katya4me said:
Changed her oil, patched the hole in the one tire and topped off her fluids. :) Now to order some new front brake pads...
what pads u getting? I recently changed mine...

Back