03 mazdaspeed transmission < 40,000 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you both for your response, I checked AutoWorld and they have it but I don't think they have any power due to Hurricane Wilma. I am in Opa-Locka also and it would be easy to go over and pick up the tranny but the worst cause sceanrio for Opa Locka to get power back is 11/22/05. I need the tranny asap because my mechanic that can install it for me probably already has power. I have been bothering my wife to drop me to work everday but when school opens back next week, it is going to be a big problem with 1 car. Captain KRM P5, you said you can get the tranny for $750, how many miles on there?, how do I pay you if I can't get through to AutoWorld?, how much to ship it to 33054, how long for it to get to this zip code and would you ship it freight or via UPS/Fedex. Sorry for all these questions, I am just desperate.

Man, crappy situation. Good luck with power! Where are you in FL (where is opa locka)? Is that near Mirimar by any chance? One of our customers there is supposed to be getting their next shipment, but we don't know their status there...

Superprotege said:
I need a 2003.5 Mazdaspeed transmission with less than 40,000 miles on it with the revised LSD.

What is the "revised LSD"? Does it address the issue some people who have been posting about here? About it breaking unexpectantly? Thx and good luck on finding a good tranny

Brad C, I am about 10-15 miles from Miramar. I work for the Power Company and only small pockets of people have power in Dade & Broward County (Miramar is in Broward County). Mail delivery hasn't resumed yet and I haven't seen any UPS OR FEDEX Trucks driving around so I am assuming they haven't resumed home delveries yet. Allen, I got the information from another thread in this forum that there is a revised version of the mazdaspeed lsd that came out on the 2003.5 & 2003.7 cars. I am not sure though if these newer versions still need to be welded or not and that is where I am asking for feeback from you guys.

Superprotege said:
Brad C, I am about 10-15 miles from Miramar. I work for the Power Company and only small pockets of people have power in Dade & Broward County (Miramar is in Broward County). Mail delivery hasn't resumed yet and I haven't seen any UPS OR FEDEX Trucks driving around so I am assuming they haven't resumed home delveries yet.

Thanks man, any chance you know how JL Audio came out of this? I hope they are ok, I have to ship them pallets of stuff!

Superprotege said:
Thank you both for your response, I checked AutoWorld and they have it but I don't think they have any power due to Hurricane Wilma. I am in Opa-Locka also and it would be easy to go over and pick up the tranny but the worst cause sceanrio for Opa Locka to get power back is 11/22/05. I need the tranny asap because my mechanic that can install it for me probably already has power. I have been bothering my wife to drop me to work everday but when school opens back next week, it is going to be a big problem with 1 car. Captain KRM P5, you said you can get the tranny for $750, how many miles on there?, how do I pay you if I can't get through to AutoWorld?, how much to ship it to 33054, how long for it to get to this zip code and would you ship it freight or via UPS/Fedex. Sorry for all these questions, I am just desperate.

I will ship it freight. I expect it to cost about $250 to freight it to you. It would be in your hands in three days or less from time of payment. I take paypal or credit card.

Captain KRM P5, I am ready to pay you now, I need your pay pal address to pay and would like to know how much miles is on the tranny. If I remember correctly, I bought my Wings West Front Bumper from you a while back, my user name on protegegarage.com is owen2me.

Superprotege said:
Captain KRM P5, I am ready to pay you now, I need your pay pal address to pay and would like to know how much miles is on the tranny. If I remember correctly, I bought my Wings West Front Bumper from you a while back, my user name on protegegarage.com is owen2me.

give me your paypal email address and i will send you an invoice in the hour

Captain KRM P5, now that we took care of payment, how many miles on tranny + do I need to weld LSD or did the person who had the tranny before do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back