want a new exhaust system but dont know wat to get

All the "O" style gaskets had been compressed when installed originally. Taken off a few times, and such, that was part of the reason for the leak. The other reason I found out, wasone of the studs ont he midpipe had sheared clean off, and only had 1 bolt holding the exhaust on. Knocked both out of the midpipe and replaced, all is well.

mx6929 said:
that's interesting to see RaiderMP5 posted the racing beat sound clip and mentioned something of leaking..

my wife, my friends and i all noticed my stock MP3 racing beat does not sound right recently (a bit louder but deeper humble) so i suspected it's got a leak..but don't know where..

guess i will try to record the sound and po the clip here see if anyone can help me on diagnosis it..

RaiderMP5 said:
All the "O" style gaskets had been compressed when installed originally. Taken off a few times, and such, that was part of the reason for the leak. The other reason I found out, wasone of the studs ont he midpipe had sheared clean off, and only had 1 bolt holding the exhaust on. Knocked both out of the midpipe and replaced, all is well.
mine came stock and never been taken off, so i wonder if anything's wrong with it or just my excuse to replace with another cat back...let me get the clips first...

here are clips, one video can be played by quick time and the other is wmv sound (please jump to 60sec and after to avoid hearing my preparation)

it's weird i can't tell the difference today when i recorded it...maybe it's really my greedy side to ask me for a new cat back...

Attachments

• RB Sounds.zip
    640.7 KB · Views: 128
Back