want a new exhaust system but dont know wat to get

RB is 2.36 inches actually... 60mm tubing.

That being said, it depends on how built your engine is, and how much you push the turbo. Probably would be best to get at least a 2.5" exhaust, though, for you.

Well lets see, i havce a fully built short block. Running 14 daily 3" should be better for me

Sure! I bet your answer lies in the Corksport exhuast. It's cheap, turbo back, 3", and cheap. But I hear it's a bit loud, though.

chronus377 said:
I just ordered one from there a few days ago. I messaged Turfburn (he works there) as Redpro had just mentioned. He's pretty quick to respound and should be sending me my tracking number real soon. I'll let you know how it all goes, so far so good.
Booyah that's a nice price! I've got the OBX cat back and it drones too much for me. Been thinking about the RB for a while but the lowest I found was $415 which = too much. I might have to look into this vendor. (thumb)

Laser03pro said:
http://nsnmotorsports.com/Protege/Exhaust.html

Is that the racingbeat catback there if so thats not a bad price has anyone bought from this company?

Here's an update, ordered an exhaust from them a little more than a week ago, and it arrived today :p. Looks great, and was packaged well. Turfburn is both very professional and curtious. He answered all of my concerns very quickly and I can tell he works hard to satisfy his customers. A+ service!

Just gotta install it now, I can't wait!

ok, installed the RB catback with a friend today. Went pretty smooth, didn't take much more than an hour.

Its does sound nice, deep, and pretty quite as you all mentioned. Looks good to me, but the double layer tip seems a little odd to me. Overall I'm extremely happy with it though, I can feel a proformance increase. My CAI in now sucking down more air and sounds more pronounced.

I wish the exhaust was a little louder though, its sounds wonderful at 1-4k RPM, but after that its hard to hear at all. Do you think it'll get louder when broken in?

Anyway, thanks for all the advice on this forum/thread, it was a big help to me picking and exhaust right for me. (thumb)

n0rthwall said:
After many nights of browsing the forums, i am down to two...Tanabe and Magnaflow. Anyone have sounds/pics of either?

I have a tanabe axle back and replaced my mid-section muffler with straight through pipe....I gotta say it sounds great durin everyday drivings, however, it you push it, it drones a bit...and even more on the freeway...recently i'm thinking about changin mine to a racing beat cat ....they sound great on the clips....

Back