Santa is comin Early.....AFC GB....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSMConvert

AWD...say Bye Bye
:
Titanium MS6
Ok guys got a heck of a deal worked out with Split Second to offer a one time only GB deal just in time for the holidays. To make this happen I will need 25 people to commit and pay in advance...now the good part...The price...$275 shipped anywhere in the continental US..Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada add only $5 more! I still need to work out the details with exactly when we'll have them ready to ship to customers but they WILL be to everyone before Xmas as long as I can get the order in before the beginning of November. If you're interested please post up, if there is enough interest i'll get the GB up asap.

-John

I'm interested, but only count me as a 50%. My wife might be changing jobs which would make money too tight.

good price for a great product that will improve your msp 100%.If you dont have one>>>jump on it.My 2 cents.

I can also help with questions / install on this unit. John is a good guy.

I might be in for this. i will let you know for sure in a few days. Also wanted to ask, i think it's been brought up before, but can you run bigger injectors such as the wrx 440cc's

yes you can. as for the benefits I think you should try searching one of the many threads about the afc rather than clutter this one up. (In short it adjusts your air fuel values to provide improved performance over the factory tuning and can be used with larger injectors such as the WRX 440s Ive got on the way) I would be in on the group buy if I didnt pick one up second hand last week.

Same price new as I paid for used, definately worth the scratch IMO

Blue_Speed said:
I might be in for this. i will let you know for sure in a few days. Also wanted to ask, i think it's been brought up before, but can you run bigger injectors such as the wrx 440cc's
It can be used with the wrx 440cc's but will have to custom tune the AFC. Airflow Logistics is working on a map just needs the dyno sheet to provide the file.

Blue_Speed said:
also wanted to ask if there was a chance of creating any new maps?

yes you can make your own maps if you want or you could dyno your car and send dsm convert your a/f sheet and he will fine tune a map for you.

I have been interested in this unit since it came out. I do have a FMIC and have noticed some people having issues with using both. Has this been worked out??

Hypnotized said:
I have been interested in this unit since it came out. I do have a FMIC and have noticed some people having issues with using both. Has this been worked out??
might be intersted. I hate my hesitation.

subscribing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back