calling all miatas -->

miatafied said:
I really like that lava orange MSM! Actually, that is what brought me to the dealer in the first place. They had a 2005 Lava MSM that I was pretty interested in. They had alot of good programs in place $2K cash back, etc. etc, but still the price we ended up coming down to was $22,700 - pretty nice for a $27,XXX MSRP car, but THEN I saw the 2006's on the lot. The exact one that I was drooling over - The winning blue sport with the suspension package - MSRP only $23,995 - negotiated price $20,995 - how could I say no?!

lol. I bought mine six years ago and paid 7 thousand dollars more. lol

-Kristin said:
speedmiata8.jpg

Nutari said:

LOL - You know, in real life, -Kristen, you have to get down on the ground to really see that buck tooth!!

Or you can just go with the flow and get one of these:

smgreatwhite250.jpg

miatafied said:
LOL - You know, in real life, -Kristen, you have to get down on the ground to really see that buck tooth!!

Or you can just go with the flow and get one of these:

smgreatwhite250.jpg
Those teeth are hidieous. And what's really funny is they have more styles than
just the shark teeth. I saw it and I was like "seriously..."

But yea, it does look like a bucked-tooth, but still, the sex of the car makes up for it. ;]

Here's mine...
1994 Laguna Blue A-package.... mod list...
Top and interior now tan (from black), Hard Dog M2 Hard Core bar, Robbins glass window top, harness, flat-bottom steering wheel (hopefully Sparco Ring soon), Pioneer MP3 deck, KYB AGX shocks, FM springs, Racing Beat sway bars, GoodWin Racing intake, Jackson Racing high-flow cat, Zoom headlight lids, Turn signal intakes, RayDot mirrors, other bits and baubles.
Pre-roll bar, at the Gap this summer
laggap3-vi.jpg

My Miata and other Miata related junk - http://public.fotki.com/relittle/miata/

I'm slightly fond of my 10AE... :D

Adn don't worry about the bucktooth with the MSM...just get FM's upgrade goodies for it and and it'll be singing!

Check their much larger than stock IC:
IMG_6216.jpg

From FM's website:
Modified Mazdaspeed Miata
We took our Mazdaspeed and installed a Hydra ECU, FM downpipe and exhaust and an FM intercooler. Then we modified the turbo so it had a better-flowing compressor side. The result? An extra 115 hp at the wheels. Not too shabby. Yes, we'll make this turbo upgrade available.
Link to the dyno chart for their modded Mazdaspeed Miata (265hp/254lb/ft tq!!)

More info...

^ at first i looked at that intercooler, but now there are other alternatives. for one, i'm for aesthetics and the non-symmetrical design of that intercooler turns me off. second of all, that intercooler is supposed to have higher pressure loss than the stock one and any other intercoolers. that's what some people are saying that the FM FMIC does not flow well enough for a vishnu stage zero and such.

Well...better late than never.

baby_racer.jpg

toyo_tires.jpg

And the mods:

Tokico Illumina Shocks w/matching Springs
Racing Beat Front & Rear Sway Bars
Racing Beat Front Sway Bar Brace
Hard Dog Double Diagonal Roll Bar
Moss Motors shift knob blue/chrome
Strut tower brace
15" Konig Heliums (bronze)
Toyo Proxes T1-S 195/50/15
Mazdaspeed Racing Clutch
Cobalt Friction GT Sport Brake Pads
K&N Drop-In Filter
Flex-A-Lite Import Cooling Fan (blue)
Cool Flamed Floor Mats from Steve's Wholesale Tools!
Toyo Tires Vinyl Everywhere
New Robbins 3-Window vinyl top

just ordered HIDs for the miata. will definitely post pics as soon as the kit comes in. woohoo

-Kristin said:
I noticed there aren't many MX-5's on this site...

+1 for the Miatas

I traded my MSP on Tuesday (10/18) for this:
miata04.jpg

2002 Mazda Miata MX-5 LS
The PO added a bunch of cosmetic bits, and an AEM intake. That's it for now.
OOOHHH the potential. It feels sorta nice having aftermarket support.

Back