!!!!! No.2!!! i fricken hate suvs now!!!!

overdrivex

Contributor
WTF man i got rear ended a secound time by another SUV!!! i mean damnit how hard is it to push the fricken brake peddle right next to the gas peddle!!! this sux went through 2!!!TWO!! not 1 but 2!!! other trucks to get to mine!!!

the first time aperantly the women in the suv failed to notice the red light or my car stopped at it!!! and slamed into my car never even hitting the brake!! i mean s*** is my car invisable!! does the shinny silver paint misteryously blend in with the black assfualt when the moon refect off it a certain way?!?!?

the 2nd time was on the freeway and everyone came to a stop but apearntly the suv 2!!! 2!!!! not one but TWO!!!! truck behind didnt feel the need to stop!! the bastard went through 2!!TWO!!!! fricken trucks.... not cars... TRUCKS!!! TWO FULLSIZE PICKUP TRUCKS!!!!!! to slam into mine!! i mean WTH!!!!

did mazda install this huge MAGNET on the back of my car that only attracts SUV's?? if so where do i go to get it removed!?!?

MP3Architect said:
yeah............been a lot of protege wrecks lately..............knock on wood (so i dont get in another one)

not a great way to get people to buy your car ;)

Trucks always have it out for me. The very first day that I had my car, a truck rear ended me. Yesterday another one came very very close to running a red light and would have T-boned me. I think it's for all those years of red neck jokes while I was in high school. (notcool)

QuickShift said:
Trucks always have it out for me. The very first day that I had my car, a truck rear ended me. Yesterday another one came very very close to running a red light and would have T-boned me. I think it's for all those years of red neck jokes while I was in high school. (notcool)

Hmmm, Dude, you are going to have to do something about your avatar...

i read about this in someones sig. our cars are equipted with something that makes it invisible to the naked eye or something. i dont know much about this new standard but im sure the person who had this in their sig will show up and enlighten us about this new technology.

Brian MP5T said:
Hmmm, Dude, you are going to have to do something about your avatar...

.....sorry, man. Got this in an email the other day, thought it was funny, lol. You got the turbo, so you rank. Changed. I'll photoshop something later

slkt said:
sorry to hear that. Dings all over my P5 because of those SUV's!
sorry to hear... (notcool)

there are even dings on my TRIBUTE because of the full sized trucks/SUV owners who think that they own everything because of their huge vehicles (deadhorse (gun) (pissed)

solid_snake said:
sorry to hear... (notcool)

there are even dings on my TRIBUTE because of the full sized trucks/SUV owners who think that they own everything because of their huge vehicles (deadhorse (gun) (pissed)

Yup... Even though I found the best biggest parking spot, the SUV's still park really close to my 5......:'( I was like give me a break....(bang)

yeah, (offtopic) somebody scratched my SUV with a key by the driver's door handle (pissed) (bang)

them--> (mj) (gun) <---me

Last edited:
tell me about it...

just bought my car at the beggining of september.. previous owner maintained it pretty well... 3 days later... come out of the shopping mall to find a nasty door dent!!! right on the drivers side door crease !!! dent doc wouldn't even attempt to pull it out in fear of the paint cracking... it was that damn tahoe... decided to squeeze itself in!

fuk suv's and their gas guzzllin, green house accelerating, door denting, block my view at the intersection a$$'s!!!

sorry about your misfortune overdriveX :(

Last edited:
not to be an a-hole or anything but to me, an suv is an suv, and all of them suck

sorry that all that crap had to happen to you man. I hate trucks and suv's with a vengence.

Latest posts

Back