2002 P5 for sale in atlanta, GA

djmafioso

Mazda Protege 5 wagon.. (rare) 17inch rims gun metal grey, custom front sway bar, brand new front brakes and pads, Brembo six piston brakes calipers up front, Brembo four piston disk brakes in rear, Blistien adjustable coil overs all the way around, Injen cold air intake, Custom exhaust from the header back. lowered, head cover painted same as rims, 5 disc cd changer, silver out, black interior. 45k miles original. she is officially broken in. no mechanical problems whatsoever , fun to drive , and looks good.. selling because my insurance is too high for full coverage.. my loss your gain.. all maintenance up to date.. just registered the car and got new tags and taxes are up to date.. you are just payin for the car st8t up. no tag tax fees. asking $13,500 obo

david
770-314-8805
yucafrita510@yahoo.com

Attachments

• mazda.jpg.jpg
    mazda.jpg.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 365
  • mazad0001.jpg
    mazad0001.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 363
  • mazad0002.jpg
    mazad0002.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 385
  • mazad0003.jpg
    mazad0003.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 369
(ughdance) Love the wheels, the red lugs are a nice touch, but you said the breaks were brembo, but in the picture you have wilwood calipers what's up with that?

smithers_0990 said:
Those calipers dont look like Brembo to me. Are you sure they aren't Wilwood?

your correct.. Wilwood six piston calipers (just rebuilt) in the front Wilwood four piston in the rear.. I just changed the rotors and pads.

i noticed you had the plastic piece that swings up when you open the hatch. would you be willing to part with it? when i bought my p5, it didn't come with that and i would really like to have one.

Latest posts

Back