2005 Fully Loaded Mazda 6 worth 22k?

robx

I was at a dealership today and they had a fully loaded Mazda 6 (6 Cylinder) Sports Sedan (Believe its a grand touring) for $22,000. Is it worth getting this car now or just wait and try to get a used one for around $18,000.

Keep in mind that im a recent college graduate with no debt, with a decent job. Really have no credit so dont know if mazda will finance me anyhow.

jump on it man... that's a good deal on a 6s with all the toys. atx or mtx?

Make sure you put down a huge down payment....., but yeah knock em down lower than that, if you can't settle for $21,300

The car has a automatic transmission with overdrive. I have only about 4000 to put down on the car.

They are gonna let me know tomorrow if Mazda financing will even accept me. What is best APR to hope for other then 0? Buying cars is new to me and i figure some bartering is gonna occur because i would like to get the car for around 19k if possible.

Mazda American Credit will almost most likely except you...but under a 19% intrest rate. They may lower the price of the car to raise the intrest even more so watch out for that.

19% would be insane. I could probably go through a online bank and get a check only pay 4.99%.

Doesnt really matter the dealership sold the car today to someone else...

Sorry to hear that... There are 05's sitting next to 06's in alot of places. One dealership I stop by had 2 06's for every 5 05's

find yoself a car for under 1 grand and save up for down payment, and please for gods sake dont finance a car for more than 9 or maybe 10 percent....

I got My 6 used with very low Miles, because I had no credit, and very little money to work with, and it runs perfectly...sometimes you have to crawl before you can walk.

I learned my valuable lesson on buying brand spanking new off the dealers lot.

Brand new looses alot of value once you drive off. Just paying $50 over the amount due the car lost $8K putting me slightly upside down. Refinancing was the best idea aver cause mazda american credit and fords version will screw you. I was one of those "I don't want to buy a used car cause anything could happen" type of people, till everything happened with my new car(s) just as fast as most with used counterparts around me. new or used a car will have problems. You just need to do research and carefully check out the car you buy. If a dealership won't alow you to have a 2nd party shop inspect it at your expence then beware.

Last edited:
Back