Farewell from Delsing Motorsport

I got an email from Dave saying that someone onthe forums bought the design/rights for the brackets. Does anyone know who and when? I'd really like to get a set soon.

Dexter said:
Mallard, iirc
yes, it's me. I got a package last week and I'm currently sifting through everything. I will be trying to do a run of brackets before January. I'll keep you updated when production gets sorted out.

Yes, please do so - the klunk-squeak combo is driving me nuts (literally!).

Micaspeed! said:
Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank everyone for all their support over the past two years. We developed and provided a solution to the dreaded Klunk, and developed a killer suspension and brake package for the MSP.

Due to time constraints, elderly parents and now the monster storm which came through (Louisiana), I have not been able to get a sufficient supply network for theproducts up and going. The designs are available cheap to anyone who wants to pursue it. The hard work is done.

Because of all this, I am offering to the forum a killer package deal on a complete setup which will give you a dialed in proven winning suspension/brake and wheel package. Bolt it on and go eat m3's on the track , we did! I will offer this first to th eforum then next weekend it will go up on e-bay if no one her grabs it. For 3500.00, you pay shipping, here is what you get.

-(4) Racing Hart Cpo35 7.5x17 forged wheels with almost new Azenis. These are correct offset, specifically for the Protege, purchased from Tripoint Engineering.
-Willwood 6 piston 13"x1.1 thk rotors, alum. hat big brake kit with two sets of pads, good used rotors, and two new rotors
-KW double adjustable coil overs, especially made in Germany for us. Complete with installed upper strut bearings(rear), and the Delsing upper camber plates up front.
-Very special rear hollow three piece rear bar with klunk fix brackets and bushings installed. Awesome setup!
-Apexi catless downpipe
-Delsing Custom cold air intake with heat shield. Flows more than anything else on the market with no cel.

I think that's it. Everything is adjusted and ready to bolt on to go kick some butt!

Should have pics soon, e-mail delsingmtsp@aol.com, first come, first serve, won't last long!

Godspeed!
Dave
Is this filter still for sale?
How did it perform in the dyno?

Thanks

Mallard said:
yes, it's me. I got a package last week and I'm currently sifting through everything. I will be trying to do a run of brackets before January. I'll keep you updated when production gets sorted out.

Awesome, you're in my backyard, too! Let me know if you need a test car ;)

Mallard said:

Any chance of the brake package getting replicated? I've been looking for a 6 piston package, specifically from willwood as it were that was at least 13" for the MSP.

yes, there is a chance. He send me all the designs he had and I've been going through everything. I'm trying to install the proper CAD programs on my computer this week. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. It's been a busy month for me between work, this, and I'm moving tomorrow. Hopefully by the end of this week I will be able to have a better idea of a timeline for parts.

Mallard-

I'm going to be designing some camber plates soon. I would like to compare my design to Dave's if you are ok with that.

Back