WTB. 03' p5 front bumper reinforcement & bumper cover

bobbypressley

:
2003 protege 5
I am looking for a 2003 mazda protege 5 front bumper cover, and front bumper reinforcement. I've searched everywhere for the bumper reinforcement. No one carry's it. any answers??

(doh)
Douggie said:
We might be able to help if we know what a bumper reinforcement & a bumper cover is... :)

are you kidding me???. do you really not know? you have a picture of the front bumper cover on your avaitar...guy... I'm guessing that is your blue p5 on the avaitar pic right? and the reinforcement is the metal bumper behind your bumper cover!!!

Last edited:
Your best bets are either dealer ($$$ ouch), wrecker, or someone on here may be selling theirs/parting out. A body shop may even be willing to get them in for you.

You could also check with Ken (Captain KRM P5) as he's often able to get parts from the dealer at a bit of a reduced price. Oh, and 2002 and 2003 are identical, so it doesn't matter what year if you find one.

Hey Ken, if you carry the front bumper covers then can you get a hold of this for me. Twilight told me it was the jap-spec rear bumper which is 5 cm shorter than the u.s rear bumper, and if you can would you need to change anything else for it to fit. Thanks, Rick

Attachments

• twilightprotege.jpg
    twilightprotege.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 205
sorry for the jack but could you post or pm me the price for a rear P5 cover if you carry them? thanks ken.

tony

Back