MAM midpipe questions

Nutari said:

are u happy with having done the front and sides, or do u expect to do the rears shortly?? im gettin mixed opinions from different posts by everyone on the forums...some have only done the fronts and been pleased while others say that all 4 should be replaced, and also the side inserts. sorry to be a pain, just tryin to figure what it is i need to buy
thanx for your help

ZoomZoom03 said:
are u happy with having done the front and sides, or do u expect to do the rears shortly?? im gettin mixed opinions from different posts by everyone on the forums...some have only done the fronts and been pleased while others say that all 4 should be replaced, and also the side inserts. sorry to be a pain, just tryin to figure what it is i need to buy
thanx for your help

I would just do the 3.. the rear from everything ive read sounds like too much trouble. im happy with just the front and sides.. :)

Nutari said:
I would just do the 3.. the rear from everything ive read sounds like too much trouble. im happy with just the front and sides.. :)

thank u appreciate the feedback

THe front one takes longer to get the car up on jack stands than it does to change out the motormount.

The rear one was a PITA. The rear one is the one that causes the most dash vibration inside the car. I did the front and then did the rear mount a few weeks later.

rednecks_r_us said:
THe front one takes longer to get the car up on jack stands than it does to change out the motormount.

The rear one was a PITA. The rear one is the one that causes the most dash vibration inside the car. I did the front and then did the rear mount a few weeks later.

Ah good, my dash doesn't vibrate enough from the stiff suspension! This motor will be the perfect solution :D

Tell me it is awesome though, so that way I get motivated to go outside and install it soon.

You know that lug in first gear that makes you look like you can't drive a stick shift? After the motormounts you forget what that was like. If you drag race on the track you know that annoying wheel hop? well you will forget about that too because its a thing of the past.

rednecks_r_us said:
You know that lug in first gear that makes you look like you can't drive a stick shift? After the motormounts you forget what that was like. If you drag race on the track you know that annoying wheel hop? well you will forget about that too because its a thing of the past.

w00t thanks for the motivation :D lol the lug in first is gay. It sounds like this will be very nice to have in for the next autocross!

I know this is kinda a old thread but damn that just motivated me haha.

rednecks_r_us said:

Back