Newb Nate

nismo300zr2

:
91 300zxTT
didnt quite see a 'newmember' forum, so thought it would best go here.
thanks to those already commenting on my car, i figured i should start a thread and quit whoring others with Q&A on it :p
Rob-joka1 was a team member back in the day, and now that he found me here is stalking me around (outie)
:lol:
j/k rob

yep the rear is off the later or JDM MR2... it took @6 mo to get it done from scratch. side frenched antenna and rear wiper shaved, the trunk lid was extended about 2" to match up with the metal center panel.

The last time its been down the 1/4 was BPU at stock boost turning a 13.1
that was well over a year ago. Rob i dunno if you could hang then. we never got to race,.. but if you think that lil bottle is gonna have something for me... (butt) i have two power adders too... turbo#1 and turbo #2 O:)

the 300was never intended to be a drag car, nor am i planning on going all out on mine to reach single digets. All around show and go... DRIVEN is what im building it for.

I have an AE86 to beat up on... but i do want to add a turbo II FC to my collection.
Heres a few pics....
rev.jpg

cooler.jpg

art_hachi.jpg

point_carshow.jpg

nopiburn.jpg

ritefront.jpg

ztrix.jpg

park.jpg

Last edited:
Roywhitep5 said:
mr2 tails?

yep the rear is off the later or JDM MR2... it took @6 mo to get it done from scratch. side frenched antenna and rear wiper shaved, the trunk lid was extended about 2" to match up with the metal center panel.

but anyways that is my dream car! that car is so hott.

Looks crazy! Let me guess...You like the color grey(slate)? lol, youve got some nice vehicles! The Gixxer looks cool that color!

i am not stalking you....... lol..... nice new bike and truck..... here is a pic from a show you would have been at..... since my site is out of date..... i have 2 pwr adders too...... t3/t04 turbo and nx....... but like you know my car was built for show...... the go part is just a much liked bonus......

btw 360 is still around...... i see so many new cars with the sticker and i run them down to see who is in the club now.

did you notice sam took his 2004 se-r and converted it to the 2002 front end with vis fenders and a r-34 front end......he had it all painted including the c/f hood in places ...... his car looked badass...... then he traded it in for a stock 350z 1 mth later.........

Attachments

• 100_0133.jpg
    100_0133.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 100_0136.jpg
    100_0136.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 100_0065.jpg
    100_0065.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 156
oh and i can harass you since i remember sitting their while you were making the front end fit for that intercooler...... biach........lol

joka1 said:
i am not stalking you....... lol..... nice new bike and truck..... here is a pic from a show you would have been at..... since my site is out of date..... i have 2 pwr adders too...... t3/t04 turbo and nx....... but like you know my car was built for show...... the go part is just a much liked bonus......

btw 360 is still around...... i see so many new cars with the sticker and i run them down to see who is in the club now.

did you notice sam took his 2004 se-r and converted it to the 2002 front end with vis fenders and a r-34 front end......he had it all painted including the c/f hood in places ...... his car looked badass...... then he traded it in for a stock 350z 1 mth later.........

Where did you get those seat belt bars?

the taillights threw me off when i seen the first pic. I thought it was a mr2. But when i seen the front it was a 300z. Looks good. I got a buddy that has a 300z those bad boys haul ass.

Last edited:
thanks for the compliments everyone. its part of what makes it all worth it. (rockon)
The taillights i had in mind for a while.. but when my car got tapped in the back causing insurance to fork over for taillight and new bumper... i told the shop to go ahead and REALLY replace the rear.
Nothing crazy like supra tails on a civic though... i like to keep it clean. And doing it this way, to the untrained eye... it looks STOCK like its supposed to be there. only guys in the scene know whats going on there and appreciate it.
theres tons of the in process pics @ www.cardomain.com/id/300zxtc

joka1 said:

i was actually up there a year ago? before i went to iraq... and i hung out with sam and saw one new guy he picked up. i havnt talked to him in a while... i need to see what he's doing. but yah i guess i was there right before he traded it in :p i wonder what diane thought of that.
i know you are charged w/ nitro thats why i made the comment hehe
I still have a pic around somewhere with YOU in it when you guys rolled up on my suprise -.- ill have to hunt that one down.
The bike was the same gixxer i had up there, you saw it when it was blue n white right?
i actually was stunting it yesterday at a car bike show down here in NC.... i think someone pulled a pic.. ill have to post that too.

Scotty878 said:
Looks crazy! Let me guess...You like the color grey(slate)? lol, youve got some nice vehicles! The Gixxer looks cool that color!

the 'charcoal' actually grew on me. i bought the 300 that color. when i was in search for an avalanche to haul it and the bike around, i ended up getting the dodge on the lot cause it matched the car :lol:
going to car shows, i thought it would be an added bonus to have a matching bike, so i had that painted. The lil pocket used to match the blue white suzuki pattern, i just sprayed that myself.
But with the AE86... after i get it primed panda... i think i will go wild with it... maybe PINK or something else LOUD (flash)

pluto316 said:
Pff, that's no match for my MSP...
i dont know wether you mean show wise or go wise.. but im game for a run.. i may show at NOPI atl this year as well so we can park side by side and do a peoples choice there... ;)

Last edited:
Back