Coming Home...

vodapas77

:
Nada Mazda :( 2001 Chevy Silverado
Well,

I should have posted this earlier on, but as always I am a procrastinator. Anyhow, I'll be coming home (Champaign-Urbana) for a few weeks. I'm flying out of here this Weds. but will only be in IL for about 14 hours before I head for my other "home" in VA. Thus I digress. I'll be back in IL on like the 16th or 17th and staying till late in the month.

At some point I'll be upstate for a wedding, but those details have not been set. I saw that there's an IL meet on the 20th. Hoping to make it to that. But, I would also like to meet up with some of the C-U peeps too.

Unfortunately, in an attempt to become a grown up I sold off my Del Slow last time I was home. So, now my transportation situation is going to be more limited as I really don't want to rent a car or at least keep it to a minimum. So, I can't really make plans too far in advance since I'll have to check with "Mommy" as to when I can steal her RAV4. (I try to be a grown up and I'm back to borrowing the parentals car. lol.)

But, I definitely need to meet up with the infamous Mazda Team. If I don't I'll hear about it from Dex. :D

So, anyone interested in meeting one of IL's wandering sons, post up the possible whens and wheres. I look forward to putting some faces with names, er... screen names.

I will be in champaign august 13-14. you can ride up to the 8.20 meet with Familia323 (joe) if he would not mind.

Damn,

That sux Dex. Are you gonna be down any other weekends or just the 13th or 14th? I hope to touch base with the C-U guys when I get back from VA and whether or not I drive up I'm hoping to cruise up with whoever is going form C-U.

Ken - Sounds good, but not sure if floor mats count as a carry on or checked baggage. ;)

13th i'll be down. the 20th is the meet up here. maybe i can swing down the 27th if you will still be there?

Hmmm,

Not sure about the 27th. It runs in my mind that my sister-in-law's wedding is the 28th so I might be up by you guys at that point. No matter, I'll definitely be up there on the 20th though.

I am always here in champaign trying to get together with the mazda guys.. but sadly we dont usually get together. Whenever is good for you let me know and I will try to corral the rest of the guys for a welcome home party for you. :)

Familia323 said:
I am always here in champaign trying to get together with the mazda guys.. but sadly we dont usually get together. Whenever is good for you let me know and I will try to corral the rest of the guys for a welcome home party for you. :)

Sounds good. I should be back in town by the 17th at the latest. So, probably any night that week will work for me. look forward to meeting you guys.

Chi - I wish man. I hate leaving her for three weeks right when I started making some solid progress.

protejay5 said:
that would be awesome if you came to our meet on the 20th

Oh I'll definitely be there. Not sure about the transportation yet, but I am coming. Just help me with matching up people's real names to their screen names. lol.

Latest posts

Back