ROCKBLOCKER smoked tail lights

rednecks_r_us

:
2003 Laser Blue Protege5
Smoked P5 tails by ROCKBLOCKER

Here are some pictures of the ROCKBLOCKER smoked tail lights, blue headlights and blue foglights for the Protege5.

Before

before%20(Medium).jpg

before%202%20(Medium).jpg

tail%20before%20(Medium).jpg

Instal shots

headlight%20install%202%20(Medium).jpg
headlight%20install%20(Medium).jpg
one%20tail%20tinted%20(Large).jpg
Taillight%20install%20(Medium).jpg
taillight%20install3%20(Medium).jpg

After shot of smoked tail lights

tails%20after%20(Medium).jpg

Went and took some more pictures in the sunlight next to Phoenix International Raceway.
tails%20in%20sunlight%20(Medium).jpg
rear%20view%20(Medium).jpg
P5%20headlights%20N%20fogs%20(Medium).jpg

fogs%20on%20(Medium).jpg

And finally the up close picture

rockblocker%20up%20close%20(Medium).jpg

Last edited:
Very Nice I just wish the tail lights were a little darker.
How did the install go? JUst wet the area down with soapy water, then move around untill good. Right? Ive always been really bad at that kind of stuff.

AznXstazy said:
nice! i like it. how much was it? is there any other colors availiable?

Tails I believe he is going to charge $50.00

Headlight and fog combo is $50.00

Colors available are blue, smoke and yellow.

At the bottom of my signature click on the rockblocker link and check out all the stuff available.

Once I repaint the car, I will be getting a clear bra from rockblocker. I may even have my mirrors protected with rockblocker too.

zerocover said:
Very Nice I just wish the tail lights were a little darker.
How did the install go? JUst wet the area down with soapy water, then move around untill good. Right? Ive always been really bad at that kind of stuff.

AS for a darker tint I found this on the rockblocker web site.

Color Choices - [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Clear, Yellow, Blue or Smoked. [/font]

For those that want a darker shade of film can special request Charcoal instead of Smoked by contact us when placing the order.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Application section[/font]

FIND YOUR VEHICLE!!

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]RockBlocker tries to offer as many kits as we can for a particular vehicle. You will find below a list of kits with a brief description of the options you may come across for your type of vehicle while browsing our extensive application guide.[/font]

</TD></TR><TR><TD>[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Legend - Paint Protection Kits[/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Full Kit Pro - This is the biggest kit while offering the most material that we offer. This would include pieces for the hood, fenders, mirrors, front bumper pieces and some cases the flares and other areas where applicable.[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Recommeded for a professional installation[/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Partial Kit - These kits will have the upper portion of the car in the kit. These usually consists of the hood, mirrors and fenders and in some cases the front flares.[/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Rear Bumper Top - This kit is for the top of the rear bumper for when you are loading and unloading from the trunk or hatch of the car. [/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Front Bumper kit - This kit has been made from taking the bumper pieces from the Full Kit Pro. Professional installation is preferred for the particular application. [/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Legend - Light Protection Kits[/font]

We offer several different colors of films for the vehicle's on todays roads and highways. In most cases you will have the option of choosing which color you would prefer.

Color Choices - [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Clear, Yellow, Blue or Smoked. [/font]

For those that want a darker shade of film can special request Charcoal instead of Smoked by contact us when placing the order.

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]

[/font]FIND YOUR VEHICLE!!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]RockBlocker[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif] offers a lifetime warranty on the film for as long as you own the car.[/font]

Ok after looking at these pictures on page 1, I decided Holy s*** that looks bad ass!!!! Oh sorry about that, just couldn't keep it in any longer.

So here are some before & after shots again.

BEFORE:
before%20(Medium).jpg

AFTER:
P5%20headlights%20N%20fogs%20(Medium).jpg

BEFORE:
tail%20before%20(Medium).jpg

AFTER:
rear%20view%20(Medium).jpg

Back