In Memory of Member 1338
In Memory of Member 1338
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Member Warning

2007 Nissan 350z

Quote Originally Posted by KING13
    and phil is my number disconnected?
    I can vouch for Toms number being connected as I have talked to him tonight about this.
    I change cars too often to put any info in here....

P1kaChu Haz P4rts 4 yU0 Captain KRM P5's Avatar
    Donated: $15

2002 BJFW, 2007 BK3P, 1979 SA22C, 2005 BK3P

Quote Originally Posted by KING13
    Please get me that paper. I would like to see it.
    How if it shipped on the 1st and arrived on the second did i get a chance to formally waive my sig being required.
    the form does not have to be filed per shipment as you are aware. the form is filed with fedex and pertains to all shipments delivered after that form is filed. the form appears also on the back of a attempt notice.

2002 Protege5

Quote Originally Posted by tphskab
    Ok guys, let me say this. I have been working with Tom for a few months now and we have had NOTHING but good experiences. he is a very honest man and he sticks to his word. I have received several deals through him. This whole situation is pretty much a few unfortunate events and should by NO means be a judge of Toms character. I will defend Tom til the death because he has done so much for me.
    Signed... Tom's dad...
    Original issue '02 P5 with an Injen CAI, Mazdaspeed axle-back exhaust, Eibach Pro Kit springs, Tokico HP struts, 17" ASA JH8 wheels (black) w/ Yokohama Parada Spec 2's (215/40VR17), and a Mazdaspeed oil cap.
    It helps keep those pesky RSX's out of my way!
    Electrical mods: Fogs come on with parking lights and Ignited push button engine start.

Fluid/parts upgrades: Royal Purple synthetic 10W/30, K&N oil filter, Bosch Icon wiper blades.
    Up next: 35% window tint...

I can vouch for Toms number being connected as I have talked to him tonight about this.
    the number he gave me for the shipment which is also filed with fedex and on the notice they gave me shows as invalid.

regardless of that, the deputy sheriff has advised me not to speak with tom on this matter further as i not legally implicated. i respect the wishes of my local authorities in this matter. the resolution is simple; tom makes good on his end of the bargain or brian takes whatever logical, legal and pertinent means required against him. i will be sending the same documents showing due diligence on my own and brian's behalf to brian and his attorney if he requests that of me.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

2004 Mazda 3

OK you win
    you both get what you want i have left a voice mail for brian i am sending his rims you owe me nothing.

I hope this resolves anything if you get a word from fedex please just email and i will get them sent to a friends house if they find or replace them im sorry you guys had to do all of this after only a day.
    THE OFFICIAL CAR OF ************.com
    Sponsored by Draxas.com
    Sponsored by Hiboost.com
    Sponsored by Twmperformance.com
    Sponsored byXenonexpert.comHiboost turbo kit, TWM SS, Eibach Pro-kit, tec 6000k, OMP strutbar, Draxas 2.5" exhaust w/race pipe, Cf hood, Xtec DDE's etc...

2007 Nissan 350z

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmmken
    Signed... Tom's dad...
    haha, no i am definately NOT toms dad, as tom is 9 years older than i am! I am just someone who trusts him greatly
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

please post the tracking number for the rims when you have it. i will provide it to my authorities and make sure they consider the issue resolved. thank you

2007 Nissan 350z

happy to see this being resolved.....now i just pray we can find the guages and get them to tom!

Boostd & it feels so good Moeed's Avatar

2003.5 Protege5 silver

Just a thought, fedex and ups will leave the packages at the apt. office when they get no answer, at least the guys who deliver to my apt. I have had to go to the office to pick up my packages.
    http://dfwmazdas.com

MSP Swap with MPNick upgrade , ION FMIC, ION CAI, MPI TUNER and extra injectors (boom07), AWR Competition Radiator with custom fan shroud, J&S safeguard , zeitronix w/b with all the extras, blitz DSBC at stock and 9 pounds, Front and rear mount 90 durameter, Intake manifold clean up, and 3" mandrel bent exhaust with ghl d/p. Custom carputer (thanks elemental)

happy to see this being resolved.....now i just pray we can find the guages and get them to tom!
    the claim i have filed is still under investigation by fedex and the supplier. i will gladly fill everyone in on the results of fedex's and my warehouse's investigation with the hopes that these gauges are recovered some how, some way.

MAY THE SCHAWARTZ B WIT U ebmp5's Avatar
    Donated: $5

mazda,protege5 02

yup go to the apt office

Quote Originally Posted by Moeed
    Just a thought, fedex and ups will leave the packages at the apt. office when they get no answer, at least the guys who deliver to my apt. I have had to go to the office to pick up my packages.
    that is true they should have left a door tag that it was attempted at the apt. and stating that it would be left at the office. so u can start there cuz,FEDex,DHL,UPS are not allowed to leave packages at any apt complex, trailer, or condos. i no this cuz i am a driver for DHL. so if the driver didn't tag your door there is something wrong here.
    RIP 02 p5. some one hit and ran it.

2007 Nissan 350z

damn i hope thats it. that would make my day

Quote Originally Posted by ebmp5
    that is true they should have left a door tag that it was attempted at the apt. and stating that it would be left at the office. so u can start there cuz,FEDex,DHL,UPS are not allowed to leave packages at any apt complex, trailer, or condos. i no this cuz i am a driver for DHL. so if the driver didn't tag your door there is something wrong here.
    i worked for fedex a year ago as well as a few friends and understand where you are coming from. i will be following up with fedex daily for formal statements from them, and from the delivery driver.

MAY THE SCHAWARTZ B WIT U ebmp5's Avatar
    Donated: $5

mazda,protege5 02

Quote Originally Posted by Captain KRM P5
    i worked for fedex a year ago as well as a few friends and understand where you are coming from. i will be following up with fedex daily for formal statements from them, and from the delivery driver.
    the exception of the package might being left would have been that the driver thought it was a safe place to leave. us as driver's have to determine that so u are right u should follow up cuz this is just weird i am surprised that it was not left at the office nor a door tag was left. another thing to consider to is that some apt complex's log in what the driver drop off u might also wanna check into that.

good luck to u guy's hope u find it

i no how it feel's to loose a package has happend to me before.

Mazdaspeed 3 2007 silver

THIS IS FREEKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! Toms a good dude i know him personaly thats my statement and brian805 please dont bring me in this and please stop pm me thank you and you too need to work it out
    2007 mazdaspeed 3 silver no mods yet??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast